Are these expected and preferred moves for City in Summer?

fbloke

I am sure my name is now familiar to most regular visitors to the BM forum, either for good or ill i wouldn't like to say.

But the other side of of the familiarity is that I have engaged with many people on here and added to the threads in as constructive a manner as I could.

I am also pretty familiar with the 'hot topics' but I am wondering if the vocal minority on here actually speak for the rest of you?

The people who browse but dont post, the ones who remain silent in fear being 'ragged' to death.

So (which of) do these things match your own aspirations for City in summer?

1. Garry Cook removed from his position

2. Mancini replaced by the Jose (Holy) One

3. Torres to sign

4. Gerrard to sign

5. Squad to be refreshed at the expense of Ireland and Onuoha

I have steered well clear of the stadium development plans and other infrastructure issues as that is another thread in its own right.

Yeah let's sign Torres, after all if there's one thing we need above anything else its another bloody striker who puts in a quarter of a season if you're lucky!

fbloke said:

3. Torres to sign

4. Gerrard to sign

1. Careful what you wish for, we could easily end up with Kenyon.
2. If we make the top 4, Mancini should stay.
3. Only after a VERY rigorous medical - in other words not a typical City medical.
4. No, I don't think he'll be as good a player for another club.
5. I'd prefer to offload the likes of Bridge, Garrido and some of the older "youngsters" like Etuhu before those two.

lancs blue said:
fbloke said:

3. Torres to sign

4. Gerrard to sign

3. Only after a VERY rigorous medical - in other words not a typical City medical.
5. I'd prefer to offload the likes of Bridge, Garrido and some of the older "youngsters" like Etuhu before those two.

Mate, there are so many things I disagree with in that post I'm not even going to start.

It's a silly thread anyway, can't believe i even contributed.

Didsbury Dave said:
lancs blue said:

Mate, there are so many things I disagree with in that post I'm not even going to start.

It's a silly thread anyway, can't believe i even contributed.

Thanks for adding to the debate ;-)

As these are the subjects most vigorously debated and repeated I was just wondering where the opinions actually lay.

Also consider that I havent said I want any of these things to happen myself or indeed not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.