are they lieing or are they really that dumb!!

As soon as it looked like Tevez was going to leave I had a RAG say to me

'He can fucking go because he's shit, runs around a lot but thats about it'

A week after singing 'sign him up'

They really are clueless tossers

mancitygaz said:
As soon as it looked like Tevez was going to leave I had a RAG say to me

'He can fucking go because he's shit, runs around a lot but thats about it'

A week after singing 'sign him up'

They really are clueless tossers
i had that one aswell i just laughed at them and sung fergie sing him on

They have never been 'pissed off' about any player that has left them.

Apparently they were al shit players anyway. Ince, Cantona, Keane, Beckham, they were all just sh*te players, as 40 goal Tranny is now.

Tranny gone.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

But I've really enjoyed baiting the petulant ponce over the years. I've lapped up every second of his over-the-top histrionics and laughed myself into a coma whenever the prick dramatically dives in the box and then sits there with his arms outstretched begging for yet another penalty.

If he goes who else am I going to tear into every second he's on the pitch? Maybe Berbaflop, but he'd have to actually do something first.

They've been the same for the 40 years I've been supporting City. If they lose it's never because the other team was better. I actually used ot believe they printed an excuse for losing on the back of the programme as they all used ot cme out with the same shit on a \monday morning.

Likewise, if a player leaves he's automatically shit because, in their deluded little brains a "good" player wouldn't want to leave or be allowed to leave.

Ricster said:
Their full of shit.

But that £80m, imagine what they could do with that. My suggestion is to put this on seats for next season.

kleenex.jpg

Well they could use the £80m to pay of just the increase in their level of debt over the last 2 years but none of the actual debt itself - £80m would just about cover it

this is a bit controversial but i think ronaldos a bit of a legend. hes took the piss out of united for 2 years, hes teased them and wound them up constantly. he is a prime nancy boy but i've got to admit i enjoy seeing him manipulate the media and manipulate the rags. can't ask for more than that from the lad.

why are they showing that same footage of him in LA thats clearly days old on SSN? absolute dickheads.

Of course it's time to come out with all the bullshit, no player bigger than the club, yada yada.

Also got to love Sirfcuking Baconfeces biographer going on about Tranaldos being disruptive of late, face it dickheads he felt fcuk all for you club.

Hahaha cannot wait to see my United loving mates and the shit they come out with ahahahahah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.