Are u happy with the 1-1 or is it the beginning of the end?

I am happy as Larry with 1-1, especially after that first half. Then again, if we'd started the first half like we did the second, it would have been a comfy 3 points.

So in summary, not sure if I'm happy or not.

;)

TFC said:
I am happy as Larry with 1-1, especially after that first half. Then again, if we'd started the first half like we did the second, it would have been a comfy 3 points.

So in summary, not sure if I'm happy or not.

;)

"So in summary, not sure if I'm happy or not."

Im glad you cleared that up for us. :)

Sunderland beat Arsenal and Liverpool 1-0 at home.

It was never going to be the formality you expected. On your criteria we should be Champions

I think the starting were awful! SWP was as bad as I have seen, but I though sunderland worked so hard first half they wouldn't last at that workrate so I did expect us to take the second half and but for a great performance by the keeper we could have score afew

samharris said:
The Pink Panther said:
The issue with January transfers is that there is no guarantee at all that the player will hit the ground running.
It's hard enough starting a new season with players who've been bought over the summer period and have had a couple of months with their new team mates.

I'm as disappointed as anyone about drawing on Sunday, but I look at it as a point gained.
I view the draws at home vs Burnley, Hull and Fulham as fucking disasters though.

The 8 fooking draws were a disaster tbh..if only we'd won 4 of those we would have 4th spot wrapped up I rekon.

i would have taken a draw at hull!

Happy with draw in the end though with the amount of chances we created in the 2nd half a win would not have flattered us

i said in the prediction thread that it would be a hard fought 1-1
however, the chances that we created in the second half should have been put away
SWP and Bellamy should have crossed to Tevez and RSC when they shot and with more composure we would have won three or four to one
but one point is better than none
i also feel we are going to win at fulham 2-0

Bit disappointed with the result but only because we could've/ should've had atleast another 3 or 4. Gordon was on fire and looked as though nothing was going past him.

We drew a game that, on balance, we were unlucky not to win. Fourth place is still, mathematically, in our own hands.
There are ten more games to go. Six of those are at home, where we are unbeaten. We've scored five goals in our last two away games and ended up dominating both of them - and against two teams with excellent home records.
I'll not be sending out for a pen, paper and some rope, just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.