Are United Still Our 'Main' Rivals?

I still hate them with a passion as stated. Surely to be considered a main rival though they need to be preventing us enjoying our chances of seeing our team lift silverware? Which right now Liverpool are doing.
I suppose the issues of realistic rivalry and hatred are separate. I'd still hate the cunts if they were in the NW counties league.

When the fixture list came out, the United fixtures were the first games I looked for. However, I didn’t think it was possible to hate anyone more than I did United but Liverpool have surpassed that.
when I was a kid, I used to cheer for Liverpool. Against Milan in ‘05 I cheered when they came back from 3-0. I suppose your enemy’s enemy is your friend. Now I hate them where as United, I find it funny more than hatred.

when they used to say, their biggest game of the season is Liverpool, we used to scoff. Now I can understand it

I have to say I hate those scouse twats more than Manure. They are an irrelevance to me. That sounds so good

Yes its incredible but true. Even when we have fucked the odd derby up it has become more of an irritation than the gut wrenching experience of years gone by. They now guarantee a regular bloody good laugh infact in a very strange way I am most grateful too them for providing some much needed mirth.

I’m in my early thirties and in my lifetime we’ve only ever really been on the pitch rivals for about 2/3 seasons around the time of our first title when our rise crossed paths with their demise. The hatred will never die but in pursuit of titles we have bigger things to concern ourselves with than United.

I never dreamt of saying this as a kid but Liverpool are far more detestable in every aspect than United are. If it came to a var final between The scum and the cultists and you forced me to pick a side I’d sooner see win it would be United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.