Are United Still Our 'Main' Rivals?

After decades of them lording it over us it is gratifying to now to be able to not give a rats arse about them.

Just seen the Premier League table online, very disappointed to see us in 12th, below even Burnley!

Was ,is and always will be our feckin neighbors-rivals.... Even when we was shit and loose from Stockport county,we was them hated rivals....

To anyone born and bred in Manchester the Rags will always be our main rivals. It's personal with them. But these days you have to admit that our relationship with Liverpool FC (more the fanbase than the club itself) is pure poison. I used to think that United fans were just trying to wind us up when they said they hated Liverpool more than us but now I understand what they were saying.

I've never really liked Liverpool but, in the past, I had an understanding with them in a 'your enemy's enemy is your friend' kind of way. Nowadays, however, we've realised just how unbearable and arrogant those scouse scrotes can be. I now get what the rags were talking about.

However, don't kid yourselves. Let's say, for argument's sake, in a couple of years united became our only rivals for the title, we'd soon remember who we despise the most, and we'd find it difficult to believe this debate ever happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.