Are Villa a top 4 threat if they keep Grealish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really interesting thread, especially considering we are now close to signing him....... I guess going forward how do people feel Villa will do next season, I'm pretty impressed with their pick ups, but Grealish will be a big loss, showing my age it reminds me of when Birmingham sold Trevor Francis(for the first 1m player)and basically bought a team with the money! As I recall they went from mid table to bottom three

They are building a very good team. Top 4 is hard to achieve. Leicester over the last 2 seasons have gave it a decent shot hopefully Villa can join the party and we see the rag tops slip down a few places. The Scousers will need an overhaul in the not 2 distant future.

Arsenal- maybe starting to get it right.
Spurs? Probably not.
Everton- flattered to deceive but still getting better.
Villa- the new signings are impressive but we have seen how they fell away when JG was injured. Maybe now they will be able to sustain a challenge.

CITY,CHAVS,SCUM but 4th is up for grabs. You would expect Liverpool but maybe that goose is cooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.