are villa taking the proverbial

andy h said:
jimharri said:
law74 said:
Still £12 cheaper than we charge our own members for tickets at some games at home.
ALL ticket prices need to come down to a more realistic level, & even at £41 I would expect Villa to be able to get the full allocation sold to City fans as people will be looking to keep their point high with two potential trips to wembley and the trip to trafford.

People will still do what they can to afford away days, but by refusing to buy anything inside the ground, at least the profit of the home club can be reduced somewhat.
Yep. Actually; it's £15 cheaper. Lat week I booked my ticket for the barcodes game on Easter weekend; £56 for a level 2 seat in the East Stand.

I looked at the prices for the Newcastle game and was surprised at the cost. Can't remember paying more than £42 for a game before. Like someone said above it is about supply and demand........and City are seeming to be pushing the prices up now. Suppose it all counts, revenue wise towards FFP etc.
The opening game against Southampton was the same.

think they were charged £40 at CoMS this season..

We also did this a couple of years ago against Everton midweek.. where i think they had a few hundred in the colin bell level 3 and sold them for a tenner even though people who had brought a few weeks before spent £38ish in the same section..

The cookie monster said:
fathellensbellend said:
The cookie monster said:
Was thinking the same..

i would be suprised if the villa fans were paying more than double for a near identical view.
Forget the north stand price then
How much did we charge villa?

£40 adults + disabled, £34 OAP, £24 U16.

Our home tickets were priced from:

£32 adults, £25 18-21, £16 16-17, £11 U16, £25 OAP + Disabled.

I say don't pay it or return your tickets for a refund, travel up and cheer the lads on from outside the ground. That would be a unique way to protest ticket prices

I've got a ticket for the Wigan match which only cost me £22 (north stand L2) without having to buy a kids ticket which I'm sure is less than what the away fans are paying in the opposite stand.

Why Always Ste said:
fathellensbellend said:
nice to see we are paying 41 quid stuck in the corner,

Why the F*k pay it then?

You're the one willing to be rinsed so good business on Villa for doing so.

Me personally, I refuse to be ripped off by these greedy bastards and thus have cut my away days down alot.

Sorry you just can't complain about the price of something when you are more than happy to pay it.
It's like me going into a Greggs, buying a Cheese Pasty, eating it, then saying to the Greggs Staff: I really disapprove of the price of that Pasty, that was awful the amount you charged me.

It's all about the sausage and baked bean pasties.

Just cheese is a bit wrong.

andy h said:
jimharri said:
law74 said:
Still £12 cheaper than we charge our own members for tickets at some games at home.
ALL ticket prices need to come down to a more realistic level, & even at £41 I would expect Villa to be able to get the full allocation sold to City fans as people will be looking to keep their point high with two potential trips to wembley and the trip to trafford.

People will still do what they can to afford away days, but by refusing to buy anything inside the ground, at least the profit of the home club can be reduced somewhat.
Yep. Actually; it's £15 cheaper. Lat week I booked my ticket for the barcodes game on Easter weekend; £56 for a level 2 seat in the East Stand.

I looked at the prices for the Newcastle game and was surprised at the cost. Can't remember paying more than £42 for a game before. Like someone said above it is about supply and demand........and City are seeming to be pushing the prices up now. Suppose it all counts, revenue wise towards FFP etc.

For the last couple of seasons home tickets for the Arsenal, Spurs, United, Chelsea, Liverpool have always been around the £50 mark. Last season I paid £38 (3rd tier) for the Newcastle game. Not going this year because of the price rise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.