Are we all agreed a creative cm is what we need most?

ayrshire. yes agreed a creative CM is needed. Stevie Ireland was our main man last season but hes not this season

Inter this season - they have Cambiasso popping up all over the place and Sneijder in a more cushy flair role. I'd have those two...Cambiasso is Mancini's man of course...a defensive mid isn't exactly what we need but I'd make an exception for him, not really the same type of defensive mid like the ones we have anyway.

But I agree an Elano type is what we need the most. A good, moderatly attacking central mid with a killer vision and pass. And no, I'm not for bringing back Elano. :)

A "Gerrard" type box to box player and a "Elano" type creative player is what this team needs. When Sven first came and we were playing Hamman (defensive) Johnson (box to box) and Elano (creative) in the middle the balance was perfect. The Sven season started to fuck up when Johnson got injured and we lost that balance.

It was obvious what we needed at the start of the season, instead Hughes bought herve villechaize (de jong), a player who can only pass sideways, is slower than a tug boat and wouldn't get in more than half the teams in the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.