Are we all agreed a creative cm is what we need most?

ya i suppose but still a quality player and a good world cup behind him he might look for a new challagne and see that hed have better hope of winning the title with city than red dippers

charliebigspuds said:
km09 said:
tbh mate id have gerrard over kaka.
Gerrard's past it, not played consistently well for 18 months, carrying that Liverpool team (along with Torres) all this time has taken it's toll.
Gerrard played centre mid today for the first time in ages and absolutely destroyed sunderland, not past it at all mate, hes not even 30 yet

We need at least one maybe two creative midfielders. The tricky bit is finding creative mids that don't sulk if they get kicked/marked out of a game and will track back and put in a shift when we play negative sides. I don't know if these players exist TBH

Who would be your ideal creative midfielders be?

Id go with Gerrard, Iniesta, Gourcuff, Vandervaart
If we could get 1 of these it would be great

ayrshire_blue said:
Goals from midfield hard to come by this season. In recent years elano, superman, sir joseph have all chipped in a fair few but this season we've really had to rely on tevez to do the business. Everton have cahill, spuds have a fair few, dippers gerrard, arsenal fabregas, chelski lampard etc, we need the same. Agreed?

100% agree. its got too be top of the shopping list for summer along with a quality RB

The more I see of West Ham I personally feel that Scott Parker would have been a better option than others make out.
A very good player in a poor team !!
But you watch how much box to box running this lad does.
Barry could learn or is he NOT allowed to ??
He used to do it well at Villa.
I,m NOT suggesting he,ll ever come,as I,m certain we will get a top man in for that position,but for me a good option even for a short term.

Mr Partridge said:
Absolutely, our midfield this season has been Vieira, Barry, De Jong and Ireland. How many goals have those 4 players got between them? About 4 or 5 I think. Not good enough.

Spot on - "In search of City's Goals".
Right now our weakest link is midfielders who can't score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.