Are we all Poznan'ed out?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drXtvuu3Zu8[/youtube]

On a serious note i love the fans that are all do the silly songs and dance moves/ actions in time.

This video thou is a bit to much for us i feel

remember the inflatables!!!, city fans were pioneer's, friends from America and Europe love our celebrations.

At this time when we are having so much to celebrate whilst the rest of the premiership look on enviously and now trying to copy, just thought if poss we should take it to the next level.

(think de niro would become a tv star if he became the drummer)

CTID

prima

It was fantastic when it first started, but I supposed that after time it seems to have run its course, which is a real shame, because the first time I saw the Poznan on the match highlights on the Club site it was brilliant!!!!

No.

The problem is all the goals we're scoring. ;-) Doing the Poznan 4 or 5 times every game can be a bit............

I'm sure if we were doing it just once or twice a game, we would still love it.

Here's a thought. Every single set of away fans has done it this season after their team has scored at COMS. What does that say about it. They love doing it and know doubt would love to do it on a regular basis, but because City were one of the first fans to do it on-masse, it's now seen as ours. Other PL fans won't nick it.

Also.

When we play the Rags at COMS and their team is being read out, you know well what is going to happen. ;-) If we score, f*** me, the foundations of the stadium will be rocking. It's going to look immense.

The Poznan is ours. Let's keep it that way and keep it going :-)

As a poster or two mentioned, It's really only because of the amount of goals we are scoring. I think for the big matches it will really come alive again. I think its here to stay for a while, but we should be looking in to new things to create atmospheres too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.