Are we all Poznan'ed out?

Got a bit chilly watching the game yesterday so I enjoyed doing it cos it helped warm me up a bit.

clip on youtube gary owen doin the poznan..
dont know how you put the link on.?

If we stop poznan we may stop scoring
Just need to somehow start as one again
Sure FA cup 3rd round will get a great poznan at start of the match when rags team read out
Etihad will be as one like wemberlee

Re: Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

I certainly am, Poznan'ed out that is, basically in a block like 110 where it's the norm I just jump half heartedly facing the pitch but I'd definitely be up for using it sparingly and everybody doing it properly.
We should just keep the City, City, City, City part for every goal and need a different trigger?

blue 68 said:
I certainly am, Poznan'ed out that is, basically in a block like 110 where it's the norm I just jump half heartedly facing the pitch but I'd definitely be up for using it sparingly and everybody doing it properly.
We should just keep the City, City, City, City part for every goal and need a different trigger?
Team announcement for 3rd round perfect again
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=211533&start=730&hilit=were+doing+the+poznan+at" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=211533&start=730&hilit=were+doing+the+poznan+at</a>

The problem we have at home is that everyone watches the replay of the goal on the big screens, understandably. By the time the Poznan starts, the game has already kicked off. We should do it as soon as the ball hits the net.

Blue-Eyes said:
The problem we have at home is that everyone watches the replay of the goal on the big screens, understandably. By the time the Poznan starts, the game has already kicked off. We should do it as soon as the ball hits the net.

We have to calm down first following euphoria of scoring
Could wait till ball on centre spot then go for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.