Are we allowed to be disappointed?

Mark - TheBlue

As we know this forum will go into meltdown if we don't win the league. But will you scold city fans for feeling disappointment in the best season we have ever seen? Where will you stand? If we don't win the league the perspective threads will be everywhere?

nicholas1136 said:
I'd be disappointed. With all the money spent and all of united injuries...

I understand this. But if we don't win the league all the perspective threads will be out about how we can't be angry as this is the best season we have ever seen.

how's it the best season we've ever had for starters?

apart from that i understand your point, similar to 09-10 i reckon, we were so close and gave a good effort then on the cc cup front and 4th and lost out in both, this is another of those seasons i reckon...transitional to becoming the top side.

ban-mcfc said:

apart from that i understand your point, similar to 09-10 i reckon, we were so close and gave a good effort then on the cc cup front and 4th and lost out in both, this is another of those seasons i reckon...transitional to becoming the top side.

No what I mean is because this is the best season we have had in the modern era are we allowed to be disappointed because of it?

Mark - TheBlue said:
ban-mcfc said:

No what I mean is because this is the best season we have had in the modern era are we allowed to be disappointed because of it?

yes, you can't help the way you naturally feel, i'm dissapointed we couldn't maintain our lead at the top.

but i look forward very much to next season, hopefully with 2 new wingers :)

nicholas1136 said:
I'd be disappointed. With all the money spent and all of united injuries...

yeah i'm sure you are you disappointed you rag ****

get used to it

Not really, it will burn losing to trafford i admit. But it is our fault so i can accept that.

We have not scored enough away and this has been our weakness.

We are still playing at a level i have never experienced before (29) and i will not take it for granted.

I think we will win the prem, should we fall though i will be happy. We have shown we are here at the top table and are here to stay.

Mark - TheBlue said:

My take on it is that I personally can't be, as this is the best that I have ever seen City perform (being 30). However, listening to the amount of disappointment emanating from my father's mouth (and from those of a similar age sat near me), that you can still try and compare modern football to the late 60's and find disappointment should you so desire.

inflatable_banana said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

My take on it is that I personally can't be, as this is the best that I have ever seen City perform (being 30). However, listening to the amount of disappointment emanating from my father's mouth (and from those of a similar age sat near me), that you can still try and compare modern football to the late 60's and find disappointment should you so desire.

they must have been really 'disappointed' when we were in third division then

fpmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.