Are we being ruined by to many mercenaries?

B B

BLUEMATT23

An honest question to everyone.
Yes I know every club has players that have little affinity or passion for the team they play for.
They don't go to bed with a club teddy or curl up in bed with the club magazine. They play for their massive wage and little else.

But to me this is one of the root causes of City's problems at the moment, to many players swanning around, no showing enough passion, desire & commitment for the shirt. Being honest I don't think a lot of them want to be here do they?. Does Mario, does Yaya, does Tevez? I really don't think they do.

I want to see players running through brick walls & sweating blood sweat & tears for the badge.

Sadly we are not seeing this and this is a major if not the main problem. Money has bought us far but some of the fabric of the club is deteriorating with some of the players that are meant to be fulfilling our dreams.

I think this is the absolute root of our problem. Build a club on cash and greedy people and this is what you get.

We should have done a Mourinho at Chelsea, get the best up and coming people like he did with Drogba, Carvalho, Cech and people like that. they were big players but hungry, unproven players at the right age, not fat cats like Barry, Yaya, Balotelli, etc etc who made it clear to all that they didn't really want to come but that they came for the wages.

We shouldn't be throwing money at people til they come, the players should WANT to come. More Kompany's and less Yaya's and Balotellis and we might actually get somewhere.

Ok, what do we do then??
Last night was the most gutless display I've seen from a City side since Nicky Sumerbee and Co. were wearing sky blue. All this cash spent and it's come to this.
You have half this forum wanking over you tube clips of players in inferior leagues desperate to jump on the Manchester City gravy train. I haven't seen anyone shout stop. Truth is, we've been run shambolically since the cash has come in when it comes to all things football. A new approach and new personnel at the highest level is needed.

Balo and Dzecko's performance's last night were absolutely disgusting, I cannot begin to tell you how angry I was. Haven't they any professional pride? Before you all start banging on about 'service' and 'give them time' I wouldn't of cared about being hammered if the players showed a bit of character.
A fucking laughing stock is what some of those players are.

"Build a club on cash and greedy people and this is what you get."

totally agree with that...its horrible watching these fookers rake this cash in and do the minimum they can. there is no evidence of any team sprit whatsoever,i dont want to get rid of YET another manager AGAIN,but mancini is a fooking liability,at the mo,i just cant fathom his thinking,not to start with ndg an silva?????

look ballo,tevez,dont wanna be here, yaya is not interested either,kolorov is in a world of his own,barry an milner have left their hearts at villa,and not one of em cares enough about my club!!!!

we are fooked on sat,he will park the bus, and bore the pants of us an the rags ,after last night ,an try an nick one ....he aint got a clue,and when he goes at the end of the season,we are back to square one....AGAIN.

balkanno said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
Yaya Toure lost a 50-50 with Jay Spearing last night. That is all you need to know

Thats fantastic, he didnt moved 5 times in the Game and still got 50% duells.

I have read this 5 times and still have no idea what it means!<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:27 am --<br /><br />
blutone3 said:
"Build a club on cash and greedy people and this is what you get."

totally agree with that...its horrible watching these fookers rake this cash in and do the minimum they can. there is no evidence of any team sprit whatsoever,i dont want to get rid of YET another manager AGAIN,but mancini is a fooking liability,at the mo,i just cant fathom his thinking,not to start with ndg an silva?????

look ballo,tevez,dont wanna be here, yaya is not interested either,kolorov is in a world of his own,barry an milner have left their hearts at villa,and not one of em cares enough about my club!!!!

we are fooked on sat,he will park the bus, and bore the pants of us an the rags ,after last night ,an try an nick one ....he aint got a clue,and when he goes at the end of the season,we are back to square one....AGAIN.

Maybe parking the bus and stopping the scum scoring is our best chance of getting through.Attacking then and letting them break at us doesnt sound very hopeful to me unless you thnk we can score 2 or 3.I don't.

we attacked em at the swamp under hughes,i give you that we lost, but it was a great game and we scared the pants of em....lol
he is now shitting it after last night and so the italian will come out in him, it will be boring and we will lose,can you see anything else happening,even with the "typical City" factor????

I wish we would add a few grafters to the squad and proven premier league ones as we seem to be so weak at times, Liverpool just bullied us off the pitch last night and we had no answers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.