Are we better than Chelsea?

chicagoblues said:
Watch for Negative Nancy Mou to deploy Luiz with long ball to Torres for 90 + mins.
Considering in 10 years he has become one of the most successful managers of all times you would have to question if you are just talking bollocks

BoyBlue_1985 said:
chicagoblues said:
Watch for Negative Nancy Mou to deploy Luiz with long ball to Torres for 90 + mins.
Considering in 10 years he has become one of the most successful managers of all times you would have to question if you are just talking bollocks

to be fair he proved himself at porto and inter more than anywhere else as hes splashed some mega cash at the other clubs hes been at. still a great manager but his star is losing some of its shine!

I dont think he came out of Real Madrid well, before that his record couldnt be questioned although it could be said that at chelsea he got out before it started going wrong and at inter all he had to do to win the league their was do nothing as they had won it 3 years before although he did bring them a cl albeit playing some of the most negative cynical football i have ever seen. At real madrid though he couldnt be bigger than the club it wasnt all about him and that rankled him and he came out of it looking like a spoilt child and ran back to somewhere where its all about him, where he is bigger than the club and im sure it will give a short term boost but as usual wherever he goes it will all end in tears i give it 2 years and then when he goes where do chelsea go?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
chicagoblues said:
You may be blind but rest of the world can see very clearly.

Yeah, it's fair to say they lack a core of the quality of ours. Hart, Yaya, Dave, Vinnie and Sergio is a relatively young world class backbone.

Last season we beat them in the Charity Shield (pre-season friendly)

In the league we drew 0-0 away (but should have won) at home we destroyed them in one of our best displays of the season. They missed a penalty which may have changed the course of the game, but I think even if they would have scored we would have still beaten them.

The semi final for 70 minutes we played some outstanding football and were worthy of a 2-0 lead. They came back into it and although we were hanging on at the end overall we deserved to win that game.

Then two friendlies in the USA. Won both but perhaps the first one we should have lost, however display wise we were miles better than them.

So to answer your question I think YES!!

We are now - they need to rebuild and ship out the old twats. With Jose spunking Abramnoviches cash all over europe they will probably do this well and quickly win something, but in one or two seasons it will all go to shit and the special one will fuck off back to Italy or Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.