Are we better than Chelsea?

Blue Haze said:
Too early to say. They haven't dipped into their transfer cash yet.

I agree for the most part, but unless they sign a stud CH, DM and world class CF then they will still be behind us. I like what we have done so far. We were better then them as it was, I think we are clearly better now and I expect us to make more signings. I think we're better than the Rags as well. I think we had more talent then them last year but we just never got going. Unless they really improve I see them finishing 3rd.

To win the title Chelsea need a complete revamp of their back four. Cole is still very good but Cahill isn't good enough, Ivanovic is okay, Luiz is either good or utter dog shite and rarely anything inbetween, Terry is spent, Azpilacueta is okay...that's not good enough for a title challenge.

Chelsea are lacking in all the areas we are strong. Defence, centre midfield, striking.

They have more flair players than us but we're addressing that this summer.

It generally takes more than money and a new manager to progress quickly against the other top teams.
The fact is the records show we are ahead of Chelsea at the minute and will have hopefully improved.
If that happens, it will take a lot for Chelsea to finish above us next season.

Mourinho says he not expecting Chelsea to win the title next season , but that he will be the season after ...... well i suspect that they are just words to challenge to his players to prove him wrong , you'd expect that of him.

I'm expecting a full blown title challenge from Chelsea next season , and i'll be more than surprised if we don't see one too !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.