Are We Better Than Liverpool?

staffs_blue said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
best forward in world torres. top defenders in carra and skrtel.

agree about Torres,but I think Carragher is overrated,just like the famous Kop!

agree 100 % about Carragher
and Torres is he the best???
i can't wait our match with them to see Adebayor against Torres

al-kitbi said:
staffs_blue said:
agree about Torres,but I think Carragher is overrated,just like the famous Kop!

agree 100 % about Carragher
and Torres is he the best???
i can't wait our match with them to see Adebayor against Torres

You got me thinking now lol

You're probably right saying Torres isnt the best but he is top 3.I'd say pound for pound David Villa is the most natural striker in the world.

SouthStand211 said:
We're not as good as Liverpool. Look at the amount of possession we give away?!

Almost ALL of the top four struggle at the begining of the season with a few dodgy results, but what people failt to see is that they improve drastically as the season goes on.

Who says we are not going to improve? How many top players have we got missing at the moment and how many have they?

Yes we most definately are, and whilst I'm at it, I think we're better than Arsenal, as good as the rags and only marginally behind Chelsea but for some tweaking at right back and a truly world class midfielder. Our squad is deep, our pockets are deeper, we've won 5 out of 6 and were cheated out of the other and come January, while United, Liverpool and the rest of the football underclass are scratching around for free transfers to get them through the mid winter injury crisis, we'll be spunking money around on the best available talent once more to consolidate our push for the top and our eventual dominance of the game. If the Sheikh is truly up for the battle ahead, he will also send some of his security services to the home of Platini, execute the family pet in front of the whole family, and tell him that if he takes another swipe at us, they'll be back to finsh the job. All in all, the perfect post Christmas 'pick me up'.

There's not much in it. We definately have better attacking options with lots more squad cover. Torres in the only striker they have who would get a look in.

Although they look vulnerable at the back they keep a lot of clean sheets and are probably slightly better but our defense is still gelling hopefully we will improve quickly.

They still dominate games which we are starting to do and as we win more and more this will enhance our belief we are up there.

I don't believe we fear anyone now, certainly not at home. Time will tell who is the better team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.