Are we currently worse than last season without Tevez?

Tevez is a fantasic player dont get me wrong but i feel we play better as a TEAM without him

I honestly think we will be at least as good without him...regardless of more incoming transfers I think Balo and Dzeko will be like two new signings this season...If we mange to add say, Nasri and Aguero then we will be seriously approaching 'fucking scary' for the other clubs.

Players don't win games, teams do. Especially teams with players like ours + Aguero + the current mentality and positivity in the squad. I think overall we will be better off as soon as Tevez leaves and hands the captain's armband to Kompany.

WE ARE ALWAYS BETTER WITHOUT TEVEZ! when he was injured we scored goals by 7 different players! the selfishness goes out the window when he is gone!

bzekosilva said:
WE ARE ALWAYS BETTER WITHOUT TEVEZ! when he was injured we scored goals by 7 different players! the selfishness goes out the window when he is gone!

exactly..!

i mean, i only laugh when others say we'll be worse without him

he scored most of our goals, yes, but that was because of the ball hog that he is, he always wants the ball, always wants to take the shot, more possession means more goals for him

now with him gone, the ball will be on other player's feet, and they'll be the one to score

JBG said:
Players don't win games, teams do. Especially teams with players like ours + Aguero + the current mentality and positivity in the squad. I think overall we will be better off as soon as Tevez leaves and hands the captain's armband to Kompany.

Setting Carlos's goals aside, this will make a major difference across the season. Will be worth a handful of points to start with.

As a team we looked, and played better without Tevez. The simple fact though is that if you take his goals way, we wouldn't have finished top 4. That is a fact.
If Mancini can pull off the signing of Aguero and bring in Sneijder or Nasri, hopefully with Balotelli as well those goals will be compensated for by those 3. We need Silva to chip in with more league goals this year, Yaya too. With those new additions we will be fine I think.

Pigeonho said:
As a team we looked, and played better without Tevez. The simple fact though is that if you take his goals way, we wouldn't have finished top 4. That is a fact.
If Mancini can pull off the signing of Aguero and bring in Sneijder or Nasri, hopefully with Balotelli as well those goals will be compensated for by those 3. We need Silva to chip in with more league goals this year, Yaya too. With those new additions we will be fine I think.

What you on about---

"The simple fact though is that if you take his goals away, we wouldn't have finished top 4. That is a FACT.

No it's not a fact! Because YOU don't know that some one else would of chipped in!

If Tevez didn't play for us last season we would Of won the League that is a FACT. because as a team we would of played better and scored
More goals without Tevez hugging the ball 99% of the time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.