Are we doing the poznan when the stoke team is announced?

gillymcfc said:
bainy said:
It was my post that used the word disrespectful in this thread...the word which i think describes the point i was trying to make would be arogant!! So, IMO to do the pozan when the stoke team is being read out would be arogant,
Believe it or not, although ive posted several times about this...i am not really arsed!!

Glad to hear your joining in bainy
stokies will stay off this thread now for sure

wont bother me one bit if you do it or not to be honest, infact i would like to see it done still wont affect what will happen on the pitch so go for it, about time we met another team who can live up to us support wise cus most fans are boring and dont sing or get involed.

Never realised there were rules attached to doing the poznan. Get it done, normally and traditionally when teams are read out it is just either booing or cheering.

stokie in peace said:
gillymcfc said:
Glad to hear your joining in bainy
stokies will stay off this thread now for sure

wont bother me one bit if you do it or not to be honest, infact i would like to see it done still wont affect what will happen on the pitch so go for it, about time we met another team who can live up to us support wise cus most fans are boring and dont sing or get involed.

The Scum were particularly bad in the semi so likewise i think that this final will have everything support wise..gonna be good.

samharris said:
stokie in peace said:

The Scum were particularly bad in the semi so likewise i think that this final will have everything support wise..gonna be good.

same here sam it will be a day to remember win or lose, im nearly fifty and i never thought i see stoke play in a fa cup final.

stokie in peace said:
samharris said:

same here sam it will be a day to remember win or lose, im nearly fifty and i never thought i see stoke play in a fa cup final.

Cup final....anything could happen..may the worst team on the day lose,whoever that may be.

Picture yourself as a player, stood at one end of the pitch, your teams names are just about to be read out when all of a sudden you are hit with a wall of noise and in the distance you see 25,000 humans, jumping up and down, in a wave, going absolutely mental, then they turn and direct the most aggressive chant of CITY! CITY! CITY! At you.

I dont care how professional you are, it is going to get into a players head for a period of time, just depending on who that player is.

It will effect every team if we do it to them.

Freestyler said:
absolutely yes! god yes!

it was amazing last time, instantly creates an atmosphere even though obviously they'll be one anyway.

but it's a good place to start, soon as it's read out we do it.

i think the one against the rags was a kick in the bollocks to them, their fans just stood there in complete silence and disarray, and didn't know what the fuck to do.
This. :-)

bainy said:
No!!
Against the rags was brill.
I think it would be disresptful...we dont do this to any other team during the announcement. Lets leave it to do if we score!! Thats what the pozan is about!!

I can see why but this is an FA Cup Final. We haven't done it since wembley so be good to do it one last time or leave it as a wembley only thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrb said:
Freestyler said:
absolutely yes! god yes!

it was amazing last time, instantly creates an atmosphere even though obviously they'll be one anyway.

but it's a good place to start, soon as it's read out we do it.

i think the one against the rags was a kick in the bollocks to them, their fans just stood there in complete silence and disarray, and didn't know what the fuck to do.
This. :-)

We gave them weeks to have a comeback, which we knew they couldn't
The noise level at wembley for this final is going to be amazing
We have to make use of everything we have to keep our noise up, this includes the poznan

I cant wait for fellow blues who are in stoke end to report how the poznan looked from afar and how the stokies respond

Ricster said:
Picture yourself as a player, stood at one end of the pitch, your teams names are just about to be read out when all of a sudden you are hit with a wall of noise and in the distance you see 25,000 humans, jumping up and down, in a wave, going absolutely mental, then they turn and direct the most aggressive chant of CITY! CITY! CITY! At you.

I dont care how professional you are, it is going to get into a players head for a period of time, just depending on who that player is.

It will effect every team if we do it to them.

Be funny if the stoke players turned round seen us doing it then Vincent gets our lads together and they do it. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.