Are we done booing the CL Anthem?

I like that idea. Can you do the Poznan to the Champions League anthem though? Maybe it'd have to be slow-motion jumping, Six-Million-dollar-Man style.

It was obviously tongue in cheek and glad you had a giggle. It’s basically my way of suggesting that the people that want to boo, will and the people who want to leave early, will.

Both topics will never be resolved and just get people arguing about it.

I will be there, won’t boo and will stay til the end.

Sue me.
Oh I wouldn't sue you, I'd give you a medal. :-) I rarely post anything sensible and amusing so I love it when others do. :-)

Yes give it a rest now used to boo it but just stay quiet during the anthem now we have made our point.

Been wondering about this after Pep's comments towards the end of last season..

Are we done boing the anthem now ? What shall we do instead..

The Poznan for the rags line up at Wembley was great and well received but doesn't seem right..

Thoughts ?
The treatment of fans at the CL final is arguably the worst thing UEFA have ever done to us.

The booing should be as loud as ever.

Doesn’t help in what way? Prevents us from winning the thing?
Fuck UEFA, everything we have achieved has been in spite of those cunts trying to destabilise us at every turn.
If blues who spend their hard earned want to boo then let them boo loud and proud.
Agree we've achieved everything in spite of them but for me booing is negative and I personally don't like it. I'm not stopping anyone, as you say everyone has a choice but a poznan (turning your back on authority) is a lot cooler and builds energy

Is it possible to drop a log in-front of the TV cameras whilst the UEFA anthem is being played tomorrow night before being stopped by the stewards?

I've had a curry tonight, and if I hold the log in all day, I might just be able to time it right tomorrow night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.