Are we getting ahead of ourselves?

I don't see anyone celebrating. I see a lot of people expressing quiet confidence paired with respect towards a Liverpool team that will probably hit 97 points.
Correct.

I doubt the OP if I'm honest, doesn't really seem to know how blues feel, and certainly doesn't read much on here, yes there's been some poking of fun at last night's result, but that's natural, and doesn't really have much to do with the PL games, if we win 2, there's no arguing.

The team are good enough, that's without doubt. I was referring to fans forums, Facebook, Twitter taking the piss after last night.
That’s what fans do it’s part of the fun of being a fan - we get to take the piss without any of the responsibility the protagonists carry.

The team are good enough, that's without doubt. I was referring to fans forums, Facebook, Twitter taking the piss after last night.

I was being a tad surly. Why would anything written in forums et al, affect the team ?
Just find it funny that anything not directly linked to the game, should affect it.

Last edited:
We still have two league games to go and anything can happen. I'm old school and can't help but think that all the gifs, no trophy jokes about the dippers from last night may come back to bite us on the arse.
I'd rather we all keep our powder dry and celebrate if/when we win the league and cup.
It just doesn't sit well with a half glass full man like me.
th

We still have two league games to go and anything can happen. I'm old school and can't help but think that all the gifs, no trophy jokes about the dippers from last night may come back to bite us on the arse.
I'd rather we all keep our powder dry and celebrate if/when we win the league and cup.
It's a bit fucking late to be hiding under a stone.

Correct.

I doubt the OP if I'm honest, doesn't really seem to know how blues feel, and certainly doesn't read much on here, yes there's been some poking of fun at last night's result, but that's natural, and doesn't really have much to do with the PL games, if we win 2, there's no arguing.

FFS, the OP doesn't know how blues feel! I'm 56 years old and have been going since 1970, and yes, I read a lot on here.
All I'm saying is people on social media (not this forum), shouldn't tempt fate.

FFS, the OP doesn't know how blues feel! I'm 56 years old and have been going since 1970, and yes, I read a lot on here.
All I'm saying is people on social media (not this forum), shouldn't tempt fate.
I see where you’re coming from mate and I’m the same as you, nervous as fuck, not wanting to tempt fate at all but that won’t stop me taking the mick out of scousers and confidently telling them we’ve got it in the bag now even though inside I’m praying to god to let us win it !

We're celebrating the Barca win mate, fairly sure we're not jumping the gun with that one.
As for the domestics, cup final on Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.