Are we getting ahead of ourselves?

FFS, the OP doesn't know how blues feel! I'm 56 years old and have been going since 1970, and yes, I read a lot on here.
All I'm saying is people on social media (not this forum), shouldn't tempt fate.
2EEDE07000000578-0-image-m-11_1448926860846.jpg

I reckon some fans are even though they’re not admitting it. Personally I have a bad feeling we’re gonna f*ck up one of the league games and that’s probably it then. But I am pessimist by nature so there’s that

If social media bothers you so much, my advice would be don't read it.
Ok cleavers. I obviously don't have a clue about what City fans are thinking and I shouldn't be involved in social media. Any other advice you'd like to impart from your font of wisdom?

This is the classic double bluff trick, for those that believe they can actually control fate somehow...

"If I say we probably will win it, then we'll jinx it and everyone will take the piss. So lets say we might slip up instead"

Everyone should relax about old superstitions, as they only hold you back.

Just don't do what Liverpool fans do and mouth off like it's already done, before it's actually done. That's the only time piss taking is warranted.

The way I see it, both City and Liverpool should be beating their last two opponents and it's right to make them favourites to do so. So City are in the preferable position but that's all it is, as in, it's in their hands and very doable but they still have to go and do it.

Last edited:
Ok cleavers. I obviously don't have a clue about what City fans are thinking and I shouldn't be involved in social media. Any other advice you'd like to impart from your font of wisdom?
Stop flapping ?

If we win it, we win it, if we don't then liverpool have deserved it, we've won it three times in 11 years, they've NEVER won it, 20 years ago we were hoping to beat gillingham to get out of the third tier.

It’s not over, but the run we’ve been on has been incredible. City fans are bound to be upbeat. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. There’s a difference between that and ugly, naked triumphalism, which I don’t think City fans are especially guilty of....yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.