Are we going to buy anyone this window?

Wrighty Wrexham

Distinct lack of transfer activity on our part!

Veiria on free thats all!

Thought we might of bought at least one defender by now!

Is Mancini still assessing the squad, does he have his hands tied re trial period (doubt it) or does he think like other managers that you cant buy good quality players in the January transfer window that its best left until the summer?

Last year the transfer forum was crazy this year hardly anything not even rumours from ITK's etc!

I don't see the need. We've a top notch squad as it is and January is the time for panic buys.

Plus the owners may not be letting RM have any money until they see what happens in the summer. A few of us stil believe, on the basis of what we've been told by reliable sources, that RM might not be our manager after May, unless he does spectacularly well. so it wouldn't make sense to let him spend a lot now.

Yeah but look at the position we are in now!

4th in league semi final of the carling cup etc!!

Dont think we need much especially if all our players are fit but (considering money is supposed to be no object!) wouldnt it be worth a punt on just say an extra defender just to get through the next couple of weeks until Bridge Lescott and Toure are back!

All we need is another injury or suspendsion and we will be really struggling!

I know it seems Mancini has been given a six month trial period but from what Ive seen (I know its only early) he looks the real deal and I think if he keeps this up I would rather him than Mourinhip or Hiddink!

I have a feeling there is 1 more deal to come this window and it will be an attacking midfielder. It's not based on anything i know or have heard it's just a feeling i have. I think Bobby Manc is extremely impressed with the team he has inherited and will only add sheer quality to an already large squad

BibbyBlue85 said:
I have a feeling there is 1 more deal to come this window and it will be an attacking midfielder. It's not based on anything i know or have heard it's just a feeling i have. I think Bobby Manc is extremely impressed with the team he has inherited and will only add sheer quality to an already large squad

That would be good think that is an area we need to strengthen.

Anyone in mind who fits the bill?

a couple more Viera type free's is what we need in the short term. Put the youth out on loan for a year or so. The futures bright and the present is experienced . Simples!!

A lot of the top players don't want to move in Jan during a WC year.

I'm happy for no transfers this window if Mancini believes he can bring better in during the summer and still finish in top 4 by end of season (something that would attract the big players).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.