Are we going to buy anyone this window?

The plan was always to spend big in the last two transfer windows.As I understand it more attention/expenditure will be directed towards the academy.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
I have a feeling there is 1 more deal to come this window and it will be an attacking midfielder. It's not based on anything i know or have heard it's just a feeling i have. I think Bobby Manc is extremely impressed with the team he has inherited and will only add sheer quality to an already large squad

That would be good think that is an area we need to strengthen.

Anyone in mind who fits the bill?

Probably Zarate or someone of that style. He has very quick feet, pace and has a deadly right foot which would all be ideal in the hole behind Tevez and another front man. People were saying it wouldnt work with Tevez and Zarate in the same team but i think it would as they can interlink with each other, making them even harder to mark.

I don't think so. We have that many attacking options and that many who can play in behind the strikers that we do not need another attacking midfielder. I think that should be Robinho's position personally (when Ireland's not fit)

we will buy at the end of the window when we will attain better value for money, skint clubs would prefer to sell to us at the end as then they can pay off the banks without the fans getting too pissed off as can claim no time to spend the fee recieved.

There's a good chance that we won't be getting anyone. Mancini's looked at our full squad which we thought needed more defenders and brought in Garrido and Boyata whilst moving Richards back into the middle. I think he realises he has enough for the time being. Attacking midfielder? I think we could do with one hence the thread on Hamsik who would be perfect for the role and is someone who Mancini admires greatly (and indeed tried to bring to Inter).

LateBlue said:
Freestyler said:
we ain't got the money mate, it's a shame.
Mate, this is a City forum not a rag one, ha ha

But we're down to our last £500 billion. We are in shit street because of this.

We are not going to buy anymore players this window. Im sure of it. And thats fine, we have alot of
good players in the team. Rather buy in next window.

maybe we were just waiting for the sturridge compensation to come through, were quite stricken for cash atm...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.