Are we going to buy anyone this window?

PSmyth07 said:
I hope so, we definately need a solid right-back.

i agree, also a left back 1 maybe 2 center backs, new midfielder (Barry doesnt fit the bill for me)
and fuck it another striker!

We need two defenders with Lescott getting injured and Toure not finding his form

A creative Midfielder someone who can create a little magic in the centre and link everything together dunno who or if there anyone who we could get

And a tall striker some one who knows where the back of the net is and who can play a little my choice on this would be Zlatan Ibrahimović from Barca as Mancini has worked with him in the past and got a great deal out of him and i do think they had a very good relationship at Inter i would offer Robinho to Barca plus £35 million for him.
Him playing along side either Tevez or Bellers he would bang loads of goals for us

The Game 77 said:
We need two defenders with Lescott getting injured and Toure not finding his form

A creative Midfielder someone who can create a little magic in the centre and link everything together dunno who or if there anyone who we could get

And a tall striker some one who knows where the back of the net is and who can play a little my choice on this would be Zlatan Ibrahimović from Barca as Mancini has worked with him in the past and got a great deal out of him and i do think they had a very good relationship at Inter i would offer Robinho to Barca plus £35 million for him.
Him playing along side either Tevez or Bellers he would bang loads of goals for us

Stuff that! Pay the original 75 Million for Ibrahimovic and give Robinho for free!

i like the look of Mesut Ozil who plays for Werder Bremen. He is a real creative magician

Difficult for Mancini to properly assess the squad requirements when he hasnt had the chance to work with so manyof the players. If he is only a temporary appointment he will enhance his reputation most by getting the best out of the existing squad.

I think a lot of clubs will have been hoping that City would kick start the transfer window and would continue to pay over the odds. It maybe that if the club sits on its hands a few players will suddenly become available at the end of the month.

(This window) we need:

1. Playmaker (midfield)
2. Right-back or centerback (Richards--->right)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.