Are we going to finish above the rags this season?

*singingtheblues* said:
Ric said:
That 18 point one that happened last season.

Ouch.

That hurt that little bit more coming from the big man himself.

Like the big man in the sky tapping you on the shoulder after you've just won the lottery;

"You're still a c*nt mate"

Haha, don't get me wrong. We will finish above them very soon. Just don't think it'll be next season.

I think we'll close the gap this year, but they'll be in the run in for the title and have so much experience at being in that position so it certainly won't be easy.

Its not just about how a team performs against the big teams, which we did well last season, its also about grinding results out against the lesser lights, which proved to be our undoing.

The rags also have the advantage of teams like Wolves rolling over for them before a ball has even been kicked.

Ric said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Ouch.

That hurt that little bit more coming from the big man himself.

Like the big man in the sky tapping you on the shoulder after you've just won the lottery;

"You're still a c*nt mate"

Haha, don't get me wrong. We will finish above them very soon. Just don't think it'll be next season.

:P

I've got my reservations personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we did, but I know it's unlikely.

Hope more than expectation.

Kinky Dribbler said:
Breadsnapper said:
Of Course YES!!!!

So all you fuckwits who say NO let me remind you, Giggs, Scholes, Neville, Ferdinand, Carrick, Owen, Nani? Are these are better than what we have, really?
Not even Rooney would get in to City at the moment, don't believe the red hype.

We won't win a fucking thing with belief like that.

Oh dear, how very naive.

Why naive? If half the fans think we will win fuck all we as well not bother. DO you really believe that Giggs, Scholes and Neville will be able to cut it for yet another season?
They have bought no one to drastically imrove their squad, where as we have. we are also buying a winning mentality, players that have done it before. So I am not being naive, just realistic. The scum team are not as good as the current city team, and because of that I believe we will finish above them.

Breadsnapper said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
Oh dear, how very naive.

Why naive? If half the fans think we will win fuck all we as well not bother. DO you really believe that Giggs, Scholes and Neville will be able to cut it for yet another season?
They have bought no one to drastically imrove their squad, where as we have. we are also buying a winning mentality, players that have done it before. So I am not being naive, just realistic. The scum team are not as good as the current city team, and because of that I believe we will finish above them.

Maybe naive was the wrong word, but I would certainly say overly optimistic, and certainly too dismissive of their qualities.
Many people said the exact same thing about our squad and their aging players last season and what happened there? Yes, I know we've improved our squad once more, but we weren't even close to them last season and I don't see such a big difference being made in one year, especially where they are concerned. You can say what you like about their squad and their debt etc etc but at the end of the day they've proved year after year that they will be up there come the end of the season, and I don't expect us to finish ahead of them.. yet.
It's fine to just list players on paper like that and compare which squad you think has better quality, but also take into account other things such as how they function as a team, how good their manager is, the experience they have.
Furthermore, don't call people 'fuckwits' just because they don't agree with you.

Web sites I go on all over the world are saying, a lot of in house moaning about the new players wages, they are much more than they are on for doing the same job.

It's just a rumour though.

And while so called fans of other teams continue to stroke their egos they will continue to believe they are better than they are thus undermining every other team.
As regards Rooney, as unfit as he cleary is after the world cup he has just had i am the joker? Yet another example of hype.
And i didn't use fuckwit. Damn it said it now, god im a fuckwit.

The scum will have a shit start from which they never recover, for years. Their squad was threadbare last season, it will collapse this season, mid table wake up call!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.