Are we going to finish above the rags this season?

like it or not, uited have a way of winning with what on paper isnt too good a squad once you take about 5 players out of it. not this season, next definetly

I believe there is a distinct possibility we will finish above everybody, considering our results so far under Bobby Manc, and squad improvements.

And for the record, the last time we finished above scum was 1990. 5th to their 6th.

Will we even be allowed to finish above them? I expect a lot of dodgy decisions this Season. Hope I'm wrong.

pff wtf are you talking about fucking city fans go fuck yourselfs you cunts pfff you seem to think that toure and silva are messi and makalele...shit calling us rags since when does anybody call the mighty man united rags bloody twats go fuk urselfs no1 talks shite about man utd u blue bitches IDIOTS
ooooh you have money WOW
you bought shit players
you have a shit manager and will never finish above us even if u buy messi and c.ronaldo for all i care mancunia for life bitches even tottenham have better chances of finishing above us silly idiotic forum website piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
were better than you at everything even forums bastards FUCK MAN CITY
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

nvidic18 said:
pff wtf are you talking about fucking city fans go fuck yourselfs you ***** pfff you seem to think that toure and silva are messi and makalele...shit calling us rags since when does anybody call the mighty man united rags bloody twats go fuk urselfs no1 talks shite about man utd u blue bitches IDIOTS
ooooh you have money WOW
you bought shit players
you have a shit manager and will never finish above us even if u buy messi and c.ronaldo for all i care mancunia for life bitches even tottenham have better chances of finishing above us silly idiotic forum website piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

When are you signing for us ?

PS - bye bye, you'll need to re-register but I wouldn't bother if I was you.

nvidic18 said:
pff wtf are you talking about fucking city fans go fuck yourselfs you ***** pfff you seem to think that toure and silva are messi and makalele...shit calling us rags since when does anybody call the mighty man united rags bloody twats go fuk urselfs no1 talks shite about man utd u blue bitches IDIOTS
ooooh you have money WOW
you bought shit players
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

.....,,,,,........ ........ ,,,,,,,,,, ......................... .....

Please find some full stops and commers for the next time you post. :)

No but we will be closer than it will have been for 19 years when we were 8 points behind them and 20 years ago when we finished above them.

Of course this probably didn't really happen cos it was pre-$ky and football had not been properly invented yet ;-)

All depends on Rooney.

If he has a season like last year, NO, but we will not be as far away.

If he has a bit of a dip, then YES, we have a better squad overall. Seriously who else would you take from Utd's first eleven and put them in ours? Perhaps Ferdinand and Evra, but apart from that? Utd are no where near the team they were and they know it. Another OAP season for Giggs, Scholes and Neville. I would genuinely take our squad over theirs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.