Are we going to finish above the rags this season?

Marvin said:
As it stands it's a possibility, but Utd haven't done their transfer business yet

According to Inter they enquired about Sneijder so they're in the market
And in the Observer Sport Fergie denies making a bid.

Someone's lying or Fergie's being economical with the truth and went through an agent

No. If you finish above the scum you win the league and I don't think we are quite ready yet. We may have a superior squad but they have been there, seen it and done it.

YES. Even my rag mates wont bet me on it! IF our signings gell then it should happen and taking into consideration U....S ageing and or new players makes it even more of a possibility.

Me and my Dad have had a £50 (£25 each) bet with a rag neighbour that we will finish above them this year.

BTW, anyone know odds for Ushited finishing outside the Top 4???

Yes

£20- bet with a rag mate and £20 with bet365 at 5/1 to win it!!!

at the moment I think its fair game , we could finish above them and they could us . Everyone in the world would doubt this thread , opposing fans etc. but we as city fans knw what our team are capable of and I honestly think if we are consistent all season long no blips like last year then we are more than capable of topping the rags . if we hadnt of drawn those 8 games in a row we would have been above arsenal , maybe not win them all but especially , fulham burnley and hull . We could have topped them last year this year we have an even better chance , but how satisfying would that be . Ive had rags say to me after we have beaten them in a derby , but where are you in the table if we do it this time we can just say miles ahead of you . i smile thinkin of that but in the end it depends on what happens during the season , injuries etc or on the rags part fergie time cheating

Yep.

Hard as it to believe (even though I remember it well), United went 26 YEARS without winning the league. Until 1993, we had won the league more recently than United (which made my school days a lot easier than they mght have been!).

In 1990, did anyone think Liverpool still wouldn't have won the league again 20 years later?

Nothing last forever. Nothing. Think we've all been expecting the United Empire to crumble for the last few years now, but they've managed to cling on - there's no reason why this shouldn't be the year they finally go...

No

The reason I say this is that although we have a batter side(and did so last year), the rags are spotted 10 to 15 points a season from sides, simply giving up before the game(Wolves, Wigan, Spurs and the like).

DontLookBackInAnger said:
No

The reason I say this is that although we have a batter side(and did so last year), the rags are spotted 10 to 15 points a season from sides, simply giving up before the game(Wolves, Wigan, Spurs and the like).

I've already posted 'yes' but this is a very good point. The rags have points in the bag before the season even starts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.