Are we going to finish above the rags this season?

THFC86 said:
Rooney aside the rags' (as you fondly call them ;) ) side is spectacularly average. I could point out how every player in your XI is better than in theirs (Rooney aside) but I can't be bothered to draw out the teams.

HOWEVER..

Whiskey Nose, like him or not is an incredible manager, and the press eat out of his hand. His superiority over Mancini will be the only reason Utd might finish over you.

Someone quoted an ad earlier about games going down to the last 3 minutes injury time, but they have blatantly forgotten that when chasing Manure, they can have another 4 if they feel like it.
i think there will be a few teams who finish above them,im hoping we will be one of them.

THFC86 said:
Rooney aside the rags' (as you fondly call them ;) ) side is spectacularly average. I could point out how every player in your XI is better than in theirs (Rooney aside) but I can't be bothered to draw out the teams.

HOWEVER..

Whiskey Nose, like him or not is an incredible manager, and the press eat out of his hand. His superiority over Mancini will be the only reason Utd might finish over you.

Someone quoted an ad earlier about games going down to the last 3 minutes injury time, but they have blatantly forgotten that when chasing Manure, they can have another 4 if they feel like it.
Spot on mate, as long as that horrible cretin is running the scum bags they will always be in for the title, I get the feeling he will only be there two years longer max though.

I think this season will be quite similar to last in that United and Chelsea will battle it out for the title, with the likes of Arsenal and ourselves pushing them till round about the end of April, the season when City finish above the rags will be 2011/12 for me.

I don't think we'll finish ahead of them next season, but the gap is obviously closing.

Yes. And I have Rag mates who have told me that they believe this will happen this season.

Yes.

We're on the up, their ship is sinking and they are bailing with a bucket that has holes in.

We'll pass them on the way.

Martin Oneil has already said that we have the best squad in the prem already and we havent finished adding yet..
Im not gonna argue with him..so,

hell yeah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.