Are we Having a Transition Season?

It’s not a transition unless it’s a transition to being mediocre. The players we have bought in for cm positions nunes, Phillips and kovacic (circa 130 mil on that) are miles below what have left the building. The club need to recruit better its that simple imo
Remember after burnley there was a thread called “rate our summer recruitment” or something. People were giving it 9/10! Fuck me. Its not even a 5.

Gvardiol looks like hes wearing diving boots.
Doku is young n raw and may be ok.
Kovacic is another javi garcia.
Nunes is a total puzzle

Remember after burnley there was a thread called “rate our summer recruitment” or something. People were giving it 9/10! Fuck me. Its not even a 5.

Nunes is a total puzzle
1. Showed your spurs. Embarrassing.
2. The most exciting young player in Europe.
3. Bargain water carrier
4. Puzzle.

Nunes is a total puzzle
Major risk that Kovacic and Nunes both end up with Philips. Would be a disaster but I've seen nothing at all from Nunes to suggest he's a City player.

Its a hang over season
Agree entirely. I believe that anyone who has played even a semi decent level of sport understands that it’s really tough to keep going at the same level after you have achieved the almost impossible. A treble on the back of two leagues, great established players exiting, a half hearted summer recruitment drive with good nett spend and an unbalanced small squad as a consequence.
I do think we will get top four. Im not sure we will win the FA Cup or Chumps this season.
Folk should stop shitting the bed and overreacting. The club is set up to succeed. Investment will be made and (probably) a new manager will arrive. I personally think there will be a reason we didn’t spend massive amounts in the summer and I trust cash has been banked to buy two/thee great talents. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Kev depart as well.
We've had a really tough run of games, should have more points but we are still in the mix.
The thread question was whether we were in transition or not. We are, just live with it, support the team and stop bleating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.