Are we Having a Transition Season?

We still 10/11 to win the league, get some Xmas money on at that to help towards spending money for summer hols I say
Bookies dont set odds because of their opinion, they set odds to minimise loss/maximise profit. They go with betting patterns and to hook mug punters in.

Gvardiol certainly deserves time to settle in, a young guy playing out of position in a new league in a foreign country, I actually feel a big sorry for him.

But Kova and Nunes have been every bit as underwhelming as I expected them to be when I'd heard we'd signed them.

Nunes at £50m is particularly baffling.

Gvardiol really hasnt had a solid start, hes looked pedestrian, but he can be forgiven because hes a CB playing LB
He a very solid player and will go on to be a great signing, he's 21, first time in this league.

We have given 2 England internationals signed at huge cost on huge contracts numerous excuses and time to settle, yet some hammer this guy.

Phillips an utter disaster of a signing and how on earth is he not getting into that 11 last night, just shows what the manager and players must think of him!

Recruitment been abysmal in the summer.

Sick of hearing give players time.

Phillips been here nearly 3 years now. And never plays as Pep doesn't rate him. How long do we give him? Another year? 2?

Same with Gomes.

Kovacic and Nunes are prem proven and they look Miles away from elite level required at this club.

How can a club of out stature be so reliant on one player (Rodri). If he did a De Bruyne and was out for a long spell, is that it. We chuck the towel in?? Criminal.

Heads upstairs need a hard look at themselves as well as some of our players and coaching staff.!!

I wish it was just that. We have not planned for the squad & seem to be worried about dropping players incase they ask to leave such as Alvarez. Good player but not ready to play every game

Haaland needs a few sub appearances

Zero plan for midfield or Rodri cover

Bernie asked to play 5 positions every game

Poor signings

We have lost focus on & off the pitch

We are going to relinquish the league at some point we have to get use to that it might be this year it might not, but I wouldn't be so quick to right us off just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.