Are we missing Tevez?

he wanted one big pay day one final contract with as much Euros as possible City were not to willing but to facilitate the move we had to let him go for a measly £6-8 million and even that incorporated more add-ons than google its a joke when you think of players not fit to lace his boots going for £25-£30 million oh and the fact that Italy have nicer weather and possibly posher restaurants was a factor

Yes, but equally no. There was no doubt he was a tenacious little bugger and was always a goal threat but financially we had to be rid and so that Juve offer was the best we were gonna get.

Re: I've ever see

lafitz2008 said:
Barcon said:
MELOblue said:
Tevez is a better footballer than all current strikers when he's not on holiday. He's top league goal scorer is serie A. Gave his all when he played and could win a game on his own much like Yaya. Let's hope what we've got improve quickly and recover from any injury

Is he fuck.

Aguero may go on to be better in a few years but Tevez was phenomenal a couple of years ago,he could keep possession better than anyone I've seen in the flesh.

First goal scorer was also a lot more straightforward while he was here .

Tevez isn't fit to lace Kuns boots mate.

henryhoover said:
Tevez combined brilliantly with Nasri and Silva on countless occasions
Definitely miss him for this season.
Didn't have to buy Negredo. Should've just kept Tevez and bought a centre half.
Tevez was awesome.
Even the whole not coming on thing, Mancini was pissing me off for not playing him back then. He had a right to be pissed off. Shouldn't have reacted that way though.

But fuck it. He's gone now and we'll be better off in the long run with Negredo.

Bigga said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
Bibinho said:
something iv been pondering over the last couple of weeks... he did quite well in games (when he was here obvs) where we lacked something different and he took the game by the scruff of the neck and managed to create something or bagged himself. I think if he was sub on Sunday and came on instead of dezko we may have won... unfortunately we will never know!

If Ched Evans had come on instead of Dzeko we may have won.

*Chad.

im going to bite here..... its Ched

A year on from this last post. Another 25 goals this season. Leading goal scorer in Serie A. Again. Goals in every important game.
He will lead the line in their champ league qtr against Monaco, and is likely to be the key man in the tie.

I hope Bony come off but frankly he isn't in the same league, same as every replacement since we sold him. is there anyone who doesn't see selling Carlos as the biggest mistake we have made in recent years.
Best player to wear a blue shirt bar none.

nicko said:
A year on from this last post. Another 25 goals this season. Leading goal scorer in Serie A. Again. Goals in every important game.
He will lead the line in their champ league qtr against Monaco, and is likely to be the key man in the tie.

I hope Bony come off but frankly he isn't in the same league, same as every replacement since we sold him. is there anyone who doesn't see selling Carlos as the biggest mistake we have made in recent years.
Best player to wear a blue shirt bar none.
Have to agree apart from the last sentence... I can't split him and aguero as the best player

Since Carlos Tevez left, we've failed to sign a player of his quality and work rate, in any position on the field
Great player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.