Are we now the 2nd biggest club in England?

We have still got a long way to go but our progress has been phenomenal over the past 2 seasons under Mancini. We are certainly the most talked about club in the world. Here in Paraguay City are always talked about on TV, in the bars, on the streets and in the schools (that's because I'm a teacher here lol). However, you can definitely see an increase in the number of City shirts being worn since I've been here.

Feck this biggest nonsense.We are currently the best club in England.Let the rags cling on to the biggest crap.

MCFC BOB said:
No. 2,000 fans do not represent everything that makes a big club.

It's still an interesting stat that reflects how we are viewed these days. From the point of view of a non league team who reach the 3rd round of the fa cup, it's all about drawing a big club. They know they're not going to win the cup, and they know that they could draw someone like Rochdale and still get knocked out. What they're looking for is the chance to perform on a big stage, against top quality opposition, in a game that would most likely be televised, and a nice day out for their family and friends (the money would be a nice bonus too). So it is interesting that when given the choice a large number said they wanted to play us. Certainly wouldn't have happened ten years ago and is another indicator of the obvious progress we're making....

That spuds fan who does all the stats, will be compiling a spreadsheet to post on this thread anytime now, proving (in his head) that they are bigger than us.

Cookieproof said:
We have still got a long way to go but our progress has been phenomenal over the past 2 seasons under Mancini. We are certainly the most talked about club in the world. Here in Paraguay City are always talked about on TV, in the bars, on the streets and in the schools (that's because I'm a teacher here lol). However, you can definitely see an increase in the number of City shirts being worn since I've been here.

youre a teacher in Paraguay, that is the strangest thing iv ever heard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.