Are we partly to blame?

i'm sorry but this isn't another HUghes out thread and id prefer not to make it into one?

I think the atmosphere these days is generally shit, but that can be said for most if not all grounds. I can notice the difference from last year to this, if that is the Sven against Hughes thing I'm not sure.

We have often been called some of the most patient fans in the world, and often commended for remaining optimistic during so many years of crap.

I think finally the patience has worn thin. 'The club' has been living on borrowed time for many seasons where it comes to the loyalty and patience of fans, and I think now it's finally broken. Since we've moved to COMS (as a recent benchmark, nothing to do with atmosphere or anything) we've had:
- 4 managers
- 3 owners
that's in 5 years.

That alone tells you the turmoil that we're in. We're all over the place. And to be honest, any other fans would have done the same. It was the second time this season we've been knocked out the first round of a cup competition by a team more than a league below us.

Then at the start of the season, we're told by the new owners spokesman that we're going to buy the best players in the world, Europes the target for the season etc. and we believed it, and why the hell wouldn't we?

Reality is sinking back in, and we're not happy about it. I don't think we're to 'blame' at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.