Are we signing Danijel Aleksic?

djapan_serbia_mcfc said:
mcfcliam said:
Djapan, welcome to the board mate!

Good too see there is some blues in Serbia.

Are you planning on coming over and watching a game this season?

Thanks man!
That's complicated, I'm very busy now! I planned but we will see. I know where to find some fans to wait me on the airport :D
I have plans. I'll contact, for example you or someone else, to explain me everythink I want to know about city manchester. Can I?

Cheers

We'll look after you mate and hopefully some of the local blues will take you up town and show you a good night. We're all a friendly bunch :)

Serbian club Vojvodina have confirmed their player Danijel Aleksic is join Manchester City on a week-long trial.

The 18-year-old striker has been a long-term target of the free spending Premier League outfit, having been earmarked as a potential signing two years ago.

His parents were not keen on him travelling to England at 16 but he will now undergo a trial at Eastlands.

Aleksic will travel to Manchester just as soon as he is granted a British entry visa, with Vojvodina sports director Miodrag Pantelic confirming City's interest.

"We received an offer from Manchester City for Aleksic to spend a seven-day trial at their camp and we accepted it," Pantelic said.

"Further discussions will depend on their impression of the player. We haven't talk about any possible transfer figure yet."

Aleksic was born in Croatia in 1991 but moved to Serbia soon after.

Ricster said:
djapan_serbia_mcfc said:
Thanks man!
That's complicated, I'm very busy now! I planned but we will see. I know where to find some fans to wait me on the airport :D
I have plans. I'll contact, for example you or someone else, to explain me everythink I want to know about city manchester. Can I?

Cheers

We'll look after you mate and hopefully some of the local blues will take you up town and show you a good night. We're all a friendly bunch :)

But, while that happen, we will discuss about everything here :)

djapan_serbia_mcfc said:
Ricster said:

But, while that happen, we will discuss about everything here :)

Of course mate. Im hoping that we sign Aleksic. It will be another top class youngster to look forward to.

something tells me this guy will impress on trial..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqSgehJW1z0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqSgehJW1z0</a>

£6 million deal on the cards. Says Madrid and Bayern were chasing him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1209048/Manchester-City-nab-6m-Serbian-wonderkid-Danijel-Aleksic-Fulham-Portsmouth-hunt-teammate-Stefan-Zogovic.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... govic.html</a>

A Serbian mate says he back in Serbia now after failing a work permit. Or maybe we've bought him and loaned him back, not sure.

Any Serbians confirm?

Damocles said:
A Serbian mate says he back in Serbia now after failing a work permit. Or maybe we've bought him and loaned him back, not sure.

Any Serbians confirm?

I'll be really disappointed if that is the case as Ljajic and Tosic got work permits.

Damocles said:

Any Serbians confirm?

That would be a shame, surely he qould qualify under the exceptional talent if hes a senior international at 17.

Ricster said:
Damocles said:

Any Serbians confirm?

I'll be really disappointed if that is the case as Ljajic and Tosic got work permits.

Ljajic didn't. Was loaned straight back to his old club because he'd never get one if I recall correctly? Tosic did because he has more caps than Aleksic and in competitive matches too.

Just to add a note that you can't officially sign anyone from outside the EU when they're under 18 anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.