Are we signing Danijel Aleksic?

If Aleksic has signed for City or if he does, will he be the first Serbian player ever for City? Does anyone remember Stepanovic? Malcolm Allison signed him in 1979 and he made 18 appearances for us. He was born in Rekovac, Yugoslavia. As Serbia was part of Yugoslavia back then I don't know if he was from the Serbian part.

Sambrookonthewing

sambrookonthewing said:
If Aleksic has signed for City or if he does, will he be the first Serbian player ever for City? Does anyone remember Stepanovic? Malcolm Allison signed him in 1979 and he made 18 appearances for us. He was born in Rekovac, Yugoslavia. As Serbia was part of Yugoslavia back then I don't know if he was from the Serbian part.

Sambrookonthewing

If Wiki is to be believed.......

Rekovac (Рековац) is a village and municipality located in the Pomoravlje District of Serbia.

djapan_serbia_mcfc said:
depps said:
welcome to the board djapan! it must get lonely being a city fan in serbia?? do you follow a serbian team also?

Everybody knows me as manchester city fan here.
Of course! We have best team ever!!! Serbia will be the suprise at world cup 2010. We just need towin next game, to beat France. Do you need some information about serbian team or serbian clubs?!

Sorry i put the question wrong. I was asking do you support a serbian club as well as city?

I don't think the serbian national team will be that much of a surprise at the world cup.........
everyone is already starting to realise how good they are!!!
Bosnia will probably prove to be more of a surprise if they qualify

depps said:
djapan_serbia_mcfc said:
Everybody knows me as manchester city fan here.
Of course! We have best team ever!!! Serbia will be the suprise at world cup 2010. We just need towin next game, to beat France. Do you need some information about serbian team or serbian clubs?!

Sorry i put the question wrong. I was asking do you support a serbian club as well as city?

I don't think the serbian national team will be that much of a surprise at the world cup.........
everyone is already starting to realise how good they are!!!
Bosnia will probably prove to be more of a surprise if they qualify

Do I support a serbian club as well as city??? I must say that I am little disappointed with our league!!! :( Club from my city is in third league, now called "Sumadija Radnicki 1923", but i am going and watching them because I love football. I also going to Belgrade, our Capital City, to watch some good games when come some foreing clubs. There are a lot of things to be changed i our league............... But, I am convinced that the situation be much better, soon!

djapan_serbia_mcfc said:
Just to say, i am really manchester city fan!!! Here, everybody was united fans, and i wanted to be deferent. My best football player is Wanchope. Do you know who was he?

I loved Wanchope or "Rubberlegs" as the missus used to call him. We do have a tendency to make heroes out of clumsy players. Good lad for being different, djapan. With a bit of luck you might get a couple of old shirts sent over to Serbia mate, we have some generous members on here.

depps said:
sam the drummer said:
Does a trial just means he trains with us, he cant play in matches can he?

Can't play in any competitive matches. I think hes allowed play with the reserves but some1 may correct me on this

he can play fora a reserves and yout team but not for a senior , first team while he is on trial ...

Hamann Pineapple said:
djapan_serbia_mcfc said:
Just to say, i am really manchester city fan!!! Here, everybody was united fans, and i wanted to be deferent. My best football player is Wanchope. Do you know who was he?

I loved Wanchope or "Rubberlegs" as the missus used to call him. We do have a tendency to make heroes out of clumsy players. Good lad for being different, djapan. With a bit of luck you might get a couple of old shirts sent over to Serbia mate, we have some generous members on here.

Thanks man. I appreciate that, Hamann Pineapple.
I will visit this forum, as i can see, for long long time. Of course, I want to stay in the touch with the real city fans. Big salute to every sky blue fan!!!!

mcfcliam said:
Djapan, welcome to the board mate!

Good too see there is some blues in Serbia.

Are you planning on coming over and watching a game this season?

Thanks man!
That's complicated, I'm very busy now! I planned but we will see. I know where to find some fans to wait me on the airport :D
I have plans. I'll contact, for example you or someone else, to explain me everythink I want to know about city manchester. Can I?

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.