Are we signing Danijel Aleksic?

can't harm us to be linked with young european players who seem to be working their way up through their national setup

Damocles said:
So to all the Serbian league watchers, what can you tell us about hiim as a player? How does he play, how good is he?

There's such a huge wealth of young talent coming from Serbian shores at the moment, they've really got their youth system working well over there.

In past in serbia there are a lot of good young players but also a lot of corrupsy and mummy`s boys !
So you have to work very hard to get a few minutes in first time ... and that is going away recently...
Now young players are geting a chance more and you can see that on Ljajic ,Aleksic , Tosic ...
we lost a lot of good players in the past like Marko MArin(Germany) , Bojan Krkic(Spain) and we are trying to stop that. Bigest succes was Neven Subotic who decided to play dor Serbia !
About Aleksic he is vary good player , good tehnick , fast ... Only thing he needs to do is work on his stamina and stranght(=power) . he is too weak for premier !

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1209048/Manchester-City-nab-6m-Serbian-wonderkid-Danijel-Aleksic-noses-Bayern-Munich-Ajax.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

6mill so he must be good, id put this down as a first team signing.

signed according to daily mail, we've pipped milan and bayern apparently

I think so,fringe squad player who may get some game time ala Weiss.I really like that we are following the lead of arsenal and getting all these guys young.

That Daily Mail article means nowt in my opinion. They steal stuff off Bluemoon all the time. I don't think they know anything about it whatsoever. The guys from Serbia who joined in this thread said it's a 7 day trial. I'd be inclined to believe them. I doubt we'd sign him without having a proper good look at him.

zly Serbia said:
Damocles said:
So to all the Serbian league watchers, what can you tell us about hiim as a player? How does he play, how good is he?

There's such a huge wealth of young talent coming from Serbian shores at the moment, they've really got their youth system working well over there.

In past in serbia there are a lot of good young players but also a lot of corrupsy and mummy`s boys !
So you have to work very hard to get a few minutes in first time ... and that is going away recently...
Now young players are geting a chance more and you can see that on Ljajic ,Aleksic , Tosic ...
we lost a lot of good players in the past like Marko MArin(Germany) , Bojan Krkic(Spain) and we are trying to stop that. Bigest succes was Neven Subotic who decided to play dor Serbia !
About Aleksic he is vary good player , good tehnick , fast ... Only thing he needs to do is work on his stamina and stranght(=power) . he is too weak for premier !

Hughes, IMO is one of the best for getting players in shape. So hopefully him being weak at the moment isn't a problem.

1 cap, no EU passport, probably can't speak English very well. Under the new visa rules I can't see it being easy to get him a work permit unless we loan him right back to his old club for a year...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.