Are we signing Danijel Aleksic?

I've read some articles about him, some short facts that may already have been brought up:

SOS Kanal is a TV channel who broke the news yesterday evening, they claim he's traveling here today. They don't mention fee or contract length,

Some quotes from him:
(About Manchester United)
"They wanted me to go on trial, but my parents decided I should stay here. I don't want to get my hopes up by doing such a visit, if I keep myself healthy I'll play in a good club team. I'd love to play for PSV or Ajax."

- Played in the senior team for the first time on the 5th of May 2007, 5 days after turning 16.
- Scored 9 goals for Serbia U17 last season, ended 1st in Top Scoring league together with Geoffrey Castillon (Ajax).
- Never met his biological father, says he never wants to, and grew up with his mother and her husband (OT).

(About Facebook)
"When I got Facebook I didn't turn on the computer until the evening after, and I had 75 new friends requests. As soon as I score a goal I get comments there about "how good I am", etc. It's just too funny."

Foreign source:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.svenskafans.com/europa/serbien/artikel.asp?id=262306" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.svenskafans.com/europa/serbi ... ?id=262306</a>

Stats from Wiki:
2006-07 2 matches 0 goals
2007-08 12 matches 2 goals
2008-09 20 matches 4 goals

Sport director of Vojvodina fc Miodrag Pantelic stated that Danijel Aleksic is joining Man city on 7 day trail ...

I'd much rather we concentrated on buying potential fromnow on and turning them into the next big thing. We now have a solid team which only needs adding to maybe once or twice a window. We should be bringing in players like this lad and turning him into our own World Class talent instead of buying ready made players. Much more exciting

Brick top said:
Sport director of Vojvodina fc Miodrag Pantelic stated that Danijel Aleksic is joining Man city on 7 day trail ...

I guess this means there is at least some truth in the rumour anyway if we are taking him on trial.

Brick Top do you reckon Vojvodina have a chance of winning the tittle this year or are Partizan too good? Have Red Star strengthened over the summer, they were absolutely pants last year ya?

I keep an eye out for the Romanticari's results, I had a glorious game with them on football manager many years ago and have had a soft spot for them ever since, and I notice they've managed to win their first two games this season despite barely missing out on relegation last year. Do you think they will do well this season? To me their squad actually looks weaker now that Ingiovski, Kaludjerovic and Jevtic have left?

OK i am from Serbia and i can say to you that Aleksic is coming to Manchester for a 1 week trial!
After that if your coaches decide he is good for MC he is your new player ! About the money i don`t bolive more than 5m but how MC is spending money this season i can`t be sure !
If you want to now something tell me ...

Hi,
I'm a FK Vojvodina fan.Our sport director confirmed that Aleksic will go to Manchester on seven days trial.
He's great young player,good physically developed for his age.He can play like attacker or offensive midfielder and has strong shot.
In the future,Aleksic will be standard member of Serbian national team.There wasn't a lot of space for Aleksic in the Vojvodina's starting lineup in last couple of years,but that was the case because of bad former Vojvodina's management.Maybe I will find one goal which Aleksic scored for Vojvodina in the cup match by scissors.

And Aleksic isn't cheap.Viljareal offered Vojvodina 6 milion euros last season.But I think that is too much and his price will be about 4-5 milions,maybe with some extra agreement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.