Are we the most in-form team in Europe right now?

Under Peli we were certainly the best home team in Europe for a while.

Come back to this question in December or later.

I posted last week that should we be top after this weekends games the league was ours to lose.....well we're top, by far the best side in England so let's see if we can close this out.

Up there but wouldn't go that far yet. Our attack is good but there's a French team with Mbappe, Cavani and Neymar up top. Di Maria Draxler and Lucas to pop in if needs be as well. We have to see how we do in the CL first before we can answer that question.
No.the question is are we the best team in europe right now??
I have no idea becausei dont watch much football from other leagues. But i,m interested in other fans opinions on the question as set by the op...regarding Now..

Not so glamorous then lol. Form is hardly worth discussing. If we make it until after Christmas and performance levels and hunger haven't dropped I'll start dreaming about what this team may achieve. With this work rate and concentration right now we can beat anyone.
Form is always worth discussing.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.