Are we the new scousers?

EalingBlue2

I reckon we are now officially the fans with the biggest victim complex around! FA plots, media plots, football plots, referee plots, etc etc

Every day a new way we have been victimised, every day we become closer and closer to candle lit vigils etc.

The fact is after Sunday spurs not us are the team who should feel victimised a d hard done by.

It is time we manned up, behaved like winners, focused on what we can do and make a difference with and stopped this who feint, victim hood and this Scouser mentality. Forget the distractions, forget the plots, forget the banners and get over it. Webb could have won us the title with his decisions on sun

I'm sure that our owners and their appointed representatives would be on the case if there was anything to worry about.

Until they decide to do something about it I'll keep my bedsheet on the bed and the spraypaint in the garage.

Unfortunately the incident involved Saint Mario the cult hero amongst the support and a man who can do no wrong in the eyes of many. Even though in one and a half seasons this is effectively his fourth sending off.

Coupled with this we have the 'corrupt' FA, ran by David Bernstein a lifelong City fan and a man who help rescue the club in its darkest hour. Who is clearly conspiring against us.

Defying all logic and reason and ignoring the fact City didn't appeal and even the assistant manager said the incident didn't look good we are playing the victim card. Truly shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.