Are we the new scousers?

A Goody Two Shoes Thread where you all queue up to label any fan who dares to type whilst angry, emotional or just fed up is belittled. 15 year old interent warriors is one comment, yes we should all be calm down and be sensible, type properly and spell correctly. Silly little fans who show emotion and perhaps make hasty but well intentioned comments about the club they love should be ridiculed. Welcome to the new order where silly boys are just about tolerated.

EalingBlue2 said:
I reckon we are now officially the fans with the biggest victim complex around! FA plots, media plots, football plots, referee plots, etc etc

Every day a new way we have been victimised, every day we become closer and closer to candle lit vigils etc.

The fact is after Sunday spurs not us are the team who should feel victimised a d hard done by.

It is time we manned up, behaved like winners, focused on what we can do and make a difference with and stopped this who feint, victim hood and this Scouser mentality. Forget the distractions, forget the plots, forget the banners and get over it. Webb could have won us the title with his decisions on sun

Don,t you ever but me in the same bracket as a scouser

Anyone who's been a city fan as long as me will not feel there is a conspiracy against City.

However in amongst all the change going on there are some serious issues.

Liverpool have suffered over 20 years of United getting closer to their records while we bounced around between 3 divisions and now we're top of the league.

For me the serious issues are that referees and linesmen should get more support from the 4th official and work as a team. Everyone makes mistakes and if they worked together it would be so much better for English football.

Equally serious is that the FA has serious conflicts of interest with the England team and providing referees for the premiership.

This board is going to be scouser like tonight barring a win. Dzeko should have got a penalty, Richards shouldn't have been given one against him. How many are going to post on here saying that everyone is against us though because of those decisions.

Don't get me wrong I reckon there are some real problems but they stem from FIFA in the main. IE the ridiculous rule that you can't re ref, no video technology, no report system etc. the FA got hammered for re- reffing the Ben Thatcher incident which was clear as day an issue. Reffing is bad and we have been hurt but it has hurt other teams such as Spurs more!

My post was not to say there are no problems or things can't be improved but was to say that I am sick of a bad reffing decision or a bad article leading for calls for banners, boycotts, candle lit vigils etc. this sort of OTT victimisation and martyrdom is the sole preserve of scousers in my view and should remain so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.