Are we turning in to Ryanair?

So glad he got away with it.... he has been my dealer for over 12 years now

Ha ha! I knew there was something about him ....

Joking aside he'd be bloody perfect as a hitman or something dodgy. "AHH it's only Pete the badge he's harmless" as he bumps off his latest hit

I'd have been a great conman if I was that way way inclined. People trust me implicitly, even total strangers. They've left cash and valuables with me etcetera. Once I asked a woman in Greece why she let me come back later to pay her when I didn't have enough cash on me, without leaving some security. She replied, "You have an honest face " Odd but their faith was correct

People managed to attend games for decades without big bags and rucksacks, even when they were hitchhiking to European games.

No real sympathy with the increasing number of child like people surgically attached to their rucksacks, like a security blanket.

Obviously different if it's for medical stuff.

Otherwise though, they'll survive for two hours without it and it'll make for a better experience for everyone around them. And that's before you consider the security issues and delays such bags cause at the entrance.

Whereabouts is the bag storage located? Cant find any reference to it anywhere. Thanks.
In the words of Dion Dublin, and the stairs lead up to the bedroom .....
In there you will find a wardrobe, that's where you store your bags.

It was a joke!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks! Not sure I will use it, but will check it out. I suspect there are queues and not as simple as just a locker?
It is a shipping container, there are no observed queues unless they are making a whole foreign school trip put it their bags at £10 a pop which I have seen happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.