Are you a manc

Born in crumpsall hospital, lived in clayton, moved to bolton, then glossop for last 37 yrs, but was........BORN A MANC.....DIE A MANC.

.....................THERE IS A BLUEMOON RISING..........................

I'd say that if you have an M postcode, you're a Manc.
I was born and raised in Burnage m19, then I moved to sale M33. Now I live in Irlam M44. I would class all these places as Manchester, and all my post says manchester, not Salford.

BUT, if I lived in Wigan, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport....I would not consider them places to be Manchester, coz they're not.

Well born in whitefield m postcode but its in bury which is bl code so aint got a clue what i am

Born in Saint Marys, raised in Salford then moved to Denton.

I'm that manc that I have panic attacks if i leave Manchester. although I've had my adenoids out when I was a kid so I dont talk like a smack head like most of the people from salford... bonus.

The ghost of Burnage lane said:
I'd say that if you have an M postcode, you're a Manc.
I was born and raised in Burnage m19, then I moved to sale M33. Now I live in Irlam M44. I would class all these places as Manchester, and all my post says manchester, not Salford.

BUT, if I lived in Wigan, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport....I would not consider them places to be Manchester, coz they're not.

So SK OL postcodes don't count? What do we class these has if they can't be Manc?

The yonner test is to make them say "It isn't in the tin".

The manc will say it properly but the yonner will say "TINTINTIN".

tommyducks said:
The yonner test is to make them say "It isn't in the tin".

The manc will say it properly but the yonner will say "TINTINTIN".

but they will also start off by saying 'eeeeee' and finish with 'tha knows' so it would go like this... eeee tinitintin tha knows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.