Are you a manc

Pigeonho said:
Nah you're only Manc if you come from within the City boundaries. I'm New Moston, so as Manc as it gets.

It must be a cock-ny/beu bells thing

True manc if you can hear the wife beating and gunshots lol<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:03 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Nah you're only Manc if you come from within the City boundaries. I'm New Moston, so as Manc as it gets.

It must be a cock-ny/beu bells thing

True manc if you can hear the wife beating and gunshots lol

Pigeonho said:
aphex said:
it's catch 22

if i say i am (my postcode is ol2) then the patriots come out, damned if you do

it really doesn't bother me in the slightest. it's all a bit - secular - if you get my meaning

01706 by the way..
Pie Head!!! ;-)

nearly!

i'm just outside sausage roll land

:)

I sound mancunian, both my parents were born and raised in Manchester yet i live in Gtr Manchester, I have an 0161 number though :D

I know of a few lads who've lived in the city centre for 15+yrs yet are Cockney bastards, are they less mancunian than me?

johnmc said:
Challenger1978 said:
You're a Manc if your raised within the boundaries of the City of Manchester its that simple IMO of course.

So not greater manchester

At the end of the day its down to your own personal perceptions just wondered what people thought.

Honestly i wouldn't class Greater Manchester no. Look of the likes of Boltan and Oldham there towns with there own history and traditions.

What constitutes a Manc?

I was born in Greater London and moved to Manchester at nearly 9 years old. Its been 24 years. Have lived a year in America, three years in Huddersfield at Uni but , yeah, I consider myself to be a Manc. The question is, does anyone else?!

Lucky Toma said:
I'm Welsh yet consider myself a Manc in spirit. Its not where you're from, its where you're at. :)
never mind Toma one of my favourate saying is "a pig born in a stable does not make it a horse"

AntonDonJuan said:
Born in Hope.

Raised in Salford then moved to A-u-L.

I'm manc

Born in Hope too still live in Salford (Swinton)
I consider myself a Salfordian really , proud too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.