Are you a manc

I consider myself Manc. Lived in Denton all my life with both side of the family from Hulme. They all got moved in the 60s to Haughton green.

Stuart said:
aphex said:
to be fair, most mancs sound like smackheads

why would you want to talk like that?

' ee up bar gum thar not reet yur nuor ' . ( rather sound like a smackhead than a bit backward , like most of my yonner neighbours in Oldham ) ;-)

Born Harpurhey , grew up in Blackley ( Damhead ) .

come off it stu

i think you have been busy with the urban dictionary there mate..

yes i'm Manc. Never been out of the city, never mind another county. As for that there abroad, no thanks. It's all too different for my liking and the food's shit.

scottyboi said:
Real Mancs are born in St Mary's and get dragged up in Gorton like me :D

Dont get me started on Gorton it has some of the thickest fuckers on the planet for rag fans round there. I've had loads of Gortoners try and take the piss out of me saying city are from Stockport. When ive corrected them and i've explained city are actually from Gorton the thick fucks dont know what to do with themselfs.

aphex said:
Stuart said:
' ee up bar gum thar not reet yur nuor ' . ( rather sound like a smackhead than a bit backward , like most of my yonner neighbours in Oldham ) ;-)

Born Harpurhey , grew up in Blackley ( Damhead ) .

come off it stu

Haha ;-) Seriously , it's weird how someone born and raised no more than 8 miles away from myself can sound so different . I'm always taking the piss out of my neighbours regarding their accent . If I say no , it sounds like 'know' . Where as my neighbours will say it like 'nooore' .
I got a taxi to 'GREENACRES' last week , and the driver was laughing and said ' you mean GRINIKERS ' ? I told him I'm a manc and I'll stick with 'GREENACRES' thank you very much (fuckin' yonners) ;-)

From Hyde but live in the centre now. I call myself a manc yeah, i say "sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine" and everything

Challenger1978 said:
scottyboi said:
Real Mancs are born in St Mary's and get dragged up in Gorton like me :D

Dont get me started on Gorton it has some of the thickest fuckers on the planet for rag fans round there. I've had loads of Gortoners try and take the piss out of me saying city are from Stockport. When ive corrected them and i've explained city are actually from Gorton the thick fucks dont know what to do with themselfs.

Its ok I upgraded to Wythenshawe I don't even like Gorton haha

Stuart said:
aphex said:
come off it stu

Haha ;-) Seriously , it's weird how someone born and raised no more than 8 miles away from myself can sound so different . I'm always taking the piss out of my neighbours regarding their accent . If I say no , it sounds like 'know' . Where as my neighbours will say it like 'nooore' .
I got a taxi to 'GREENACRES' last week , and the driver was laughing and said ' you mean GRINIKERS ' ? I told him I'm a manc and I'll stick with 'GREENACRES' thank you very much (fuckin' yonners) ;-)

i never realised you were such a posh bastard!

sling yer hook!

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.