Are you a manc

I live near Glossop and i consider myself manc. Always have always will!! My post code now is SK. I lived in Irlam for 5 - 6 years as a kid and the post code was M44 i think?

c4lv3rt said:
I live near Glossop and i consider myself manc. Always have always will!! My post code now is SK. I lived in Irlam for 5 - 6 years as a kid and the post code was M44 i think?

Repeat after me,

It isn't in the tin.

tommyducks said:
c4lv3rt said:

Repeat after me,

It isn't in the tin.

yeah........ not working for me mate? I could be posh Manc? from a SK postcode?

Born in Crumpsall Hospital, lived in Newton Heath until I was 2, then raised in Heaton Mersey (Stockport). Aged 14, moved to Cheadle Hulme (Stockport).

Am I a Manc? :confused:

The ghost of Burnage lane said:
I'd say that if you have an M postcode, you're a Manc..

When we lived in Failsworth, we had a Manc postcode: M35.

But it comes under Owdam/Yonner/BIFFO council.... ??

Born in Withington, raised in whalley range, now live in sunny Brisbane Australia.

True Mancunian, as the old saying goes you can take the man out of Manchester, but you cant take Manchester out of the man.

Who cares where we are from, we are all following the greatest football club on the planet.

M.C.F.C till i die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.