Are you a polite driver

Always, whether in a car, walking, on my bike, skateboard, horse, Space Hopper, pogo stick, takes a second to be courteous to someone for letting you in, and returning a thumbs up for recognising their manners too.

I like to think I am, I don't overdo it like some nutters though.. always women of about 50, you wave them through and sometimes they're like worshipping you with thanks. But I hate it when I guy lets me in and just points his finger like a tosser, he can do one.

Sometimes I'll fuck up and think hey I can budge in here, I've go enough time, and then I forget I'm driving a bag of shite with no accelerator and the guy behind me probably had to brake, but I own up, I put my up my hand in a 'yes I was a twat' style - it's all about manners isn't it. I know it's said that if you put a normal guy behind the wheel he turns into an aggressive arsehead, and I think that's true, though I reckon I've only ever bibbed for fun or for really bad driving, I'm quite scared to bib actually in case the guy follows me and he has more petrol than me and then when I've ran out he can get me

I try to be. But when I’m courteous and give way in traffic. I always end up regretting it. As I let out Reginald Molehusband chauffeuring Miss Daisy in the car.
So I go through periods of complete selfishness.

Buy yourself a dark blue BMW M3 sport, wear dark clothing with a walk-in talkie taped to your jacket, stay in the outside lane on the motorway above the speed limit and you will find everyone politely moves out of your way,manners not required.

Despite my previous post, that’s the one thing that really irks me , especially if they point at you first.
If anyone ‘tells’ me where to go in this way I never acknowledge it as an act of generosity. If it is me in the car and I let someone cross my path I offer an open hand ‘after you’ type gesture. Because I am basically a really nice bloke.

Buy yourself a dark blue BMW M3 sport, wear dark clothing with a walk-in talkie taped to your jacket, stay in the outside lane on the motorway above the speed limit and you will find everyone politely moves out of your way,manners not required.
I'm not buying any BMW until they've managed to fit indicators and a speedometer.

I like to think I can read the road and can usually see potential trouble and allow for it. Bikers and fast drivers on a sunday jaunt, I move over and let them pass, It's nice when they give you a nod of appreciation.... wagons, tractors, buses etc, I give them space. I think I'm polite and considerate in general but not to incompetant dithering twats who clearly have no idea and sunday morning lycra clad cyclists blocking the roads can fuck right off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.