Are you excited about the new season?

Yeah I'm fairly excited but I'd have like another few weeks before it started again.

I'm looking forward to how this season goes for both Alvarez and Foden and we manage to win another Premier League title I'll be extremely happy.

I'm also looking forward to ManUre being the calamity that they are again.

I'm looking forward to it although it has come around very quickly, hope the players have been able.to rest fully. Be great to win the league and champs league again, at least! Come on City.
Play.
Rotate
Rest
Refresh
Recover
Play.

It's a squad game,everyone will get a chance over 70 games,,the best performers will play most.

Still feel a bit drained after last year and could have done with the break lasting a bit longer.

Promised myself I will try to relax, enjoy it a bit more, rather than be a nervous wreck and take setbacks in the road badly. Just go to the match, enjoy it and what will be will be.
Too tense to relax the past couple of seasons!!
Hopefully this year.

Are you more, less, or just as excited about the new season as you were this time last year?

Interested to see if factors within football—or even external factors—have changed people’s anticipation of the new campaign compared to previous ones.

Mods, could we get a poll going?

I’m just watching City this season, giving all other games a miss. Found watching Rags, Dippers and Arsenal more stressful than watching us as they get away with murder. Drives me mental.

Just watching us all relaxed.

Like some people on here. I’ll be enjoying this season more than expecting anything from it. Obviously would dearly like to win CWC and super cup but just gonna enjoy it this year for what it is.

Always look forward to a new season - its going to be really difficult to win it 4 times to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.