Are you going to cheer Dunne?

In my opinion, Dunne will go down as being in the top 10 centre halves that we have had in the last 10 years, and more than likely the last 15 years(seeing the shite we had in the late 90s), some would say even in the last 20 years, for that he will always have a place in all of our hearts even though he was no Dave Watson. He will get a clap from me tomorrow but i just hope that he gets a biger clap when he has one of his mad moments and slices a clearance flying past Freidel, i can see him getting a red for dragging Carlos down when we break at pace, he was never at one when being attacked at pace, and James Collins is no Usain Bolt. Come on City, attackattackattack.

blue_bird said:
bluetoo said:
Even more arrogant and childish..I'd just stop now if I were you

Oh would you? Good job you're not me then isn't it?

I will neither boo nor cheer Dunne tomorrow. Dunne is Villa now and this is about him and HIS team versus OURS. Why should we concern ourselves with him or how he sees or feels about City? Do you seriously think he's bothered about us or would want us to finish above Villa? Would he balls therefore we should forget about him. Nothing childish or arrogant about it, Ive just got my priorities right.

Yes I seriously do, and imo anyone with any wit at all would know it. He was obviously gobsmacked that he had to leave the club, bothered? I would say devastated. Im sure youre entitled to have your own priorities and no doubt theyre right in your own mind, you'll forgive me if I dont share them.

God, there are some pricks on here.

Right, we're in a civilised world, or at least some of us are, so the honourable thing to do, considering all the man did for this club, is to cheer when his name is announced, a ripple of applause, maybe even a song. That's all before the game.

Then, once the match has kicked off he is treated like any other player. He doesn't get cheered, he doesn't get booed. He is just another opponent

If he scores, it's just like any other player scoring and his reaction should not be noted in any other way than if he was a Villa player wanting to play in a Champions League. I can tell you now there will be dozens of fuckwits on here who will boo him and come on here spewing endless obscenities at him should he as much as offer a cursory smile should he score.

If he gets substituted then he gets another ripple of applause.

Nothing Richard Dunne does in a professional sense tomorrow can ever detract from what he did in a Blue shirt and I hope he leaves the place knowing that.

He'll get a warm reception from me as he will everytime we play against him. Fantastic servant and 4 times player of the year, without him I don't think we'd be where we are today, he definatley played his part.

I would cheer him. I think last year seems to have clouded the memory of how good he was. I remember two years back, when Sven was in charge and we played Liverpool at home, the job he did on Torres and co was remarkable. He was never great at passing to a teammate, but the man gave us many good years, was our captain, and it still looks weird seeing him in a Villa shirt. I would cheer him tomorrow, and every time he comes up against us.

I didn't go to Villa away so yes I will cheer Richard Dunne on his entrance tomorrow as a mark of respect and thanks for his tremendous work for City over many years. After that he becomes a member of the opposing side in a game of vital importance for the club I love, so no quarter and I don't think Dunney will expect any. God forbid he should score (except an o.g.)

this site really is turning into a joke most people on here have forgotten what they actually hate they hate that many things, not to at least clap dunne at the start of the game and to suggest you would boo him is an absolute disgrace "YOU TOOLS"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.