Are you going to cheer Dunne?

blue_bird said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We should be on his back from first minute to last, don't give him any more fuel to feel the ease in which to play.

Clap him if you want at the end of the game - when we've won.

Indeed. Sing for our boys like your life depends on it and if you come out of Eastlands with your voice intact you've not done your job properly. Forget some ex player, this is about us now.

One Life. One Love. One City.

Spread the word. Believe. Don't stand there quiet these last 3 games. Our lads need to know we're there for them.

i like to think we have a bit of class and show Dunne the respect he deserves. When his name is read out i will be standing up and applauding him, and i'd like to think that every other person in the ground will do the same

but as soon as the whistle goes he's part of the opposition: no boos though

blue_bird said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We should be on his back from first minute to last, don't give him any more fuel to feel the ease in which to play.

Clap him if you want at the end of the game - when we've won.

Indeed. Sing for our boys like your life depends on it and if you come out of Eastlands with your voice intact you've not done your job properly. Forget some ex player, this is about us now.

arrogant and childish

bluetoo said:
blue_bird said:

arrogant and childish

If only being bothered about our current squad is arrogant and childish then so be it. The minute Dunne left - whether it was his own doing or not - he was no longer my concern. I support Manchester City nobody else.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:39 am --<br /><br />
Swordfish7 said:
I'd boo my own mother if I thought it might help City get 3 points on Sat.

Ha ha ha random but v.funny!!

I will show him support for being a great servant, of course.

Not a cheer, maybe a clap.

deJong_Ones said:
i like to think we have a bit of class and show Dunne the respect he deserves. When his name is read out i will be standing up and applauding him, and i'd like to think that every other person in the ground will do the same

but as soon as the whistle goes he's part of the opposition: no boos though

^^^^^^^
This

mcfc_die_hard said:
No fucking way.

When they read his name out he will get a little clap and thats it. And then its back to business as usual. Some people on here are a joke. Why would you sing his name and all that bollocks and if i see anyone cheering if he scores then i will just think what an embaressment
Because we arent bitter lickle shites like Villa who will boo Barry more.

Dunne is a City legend as far as im concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.