Are you ready for the hammering that awaits you tomorrow?

Yep,we got done good and proper by the better side yesterday.

I said that the next two games would be played in a "cup final" atmosphere and so it came to be yesterday.
With all the Lescott business and the reversal of fortunes of the two clubs over the past couple of seasons the game was always going to have an extra "edge."
Pity our players,one or two excepted-didn't seem to notice.

Fair play to Everton.

for all there dominance yesterday and our inept display those goals in my opinion are down to one
person the Ref! it WAS NOT a foul for there first goal and that penalty like mancini says if they give that there would be 5 to 10 penalty's a game and don't forget it was a grudge game for them and moyles would have got them wound up for the game and also it was there cup final with the fans right behind them.

Good post DSOB and well done to an Everton side who had the right attitude and approach to this game achieving the win that was deserved.

We were completed outplayed for 90 mins and put on a performance that was abject, lacklustre and showed no desire, want or willingness which is highly disappointing as a paying fan to stand and watch. I accept the defeat fair and square and hopefully its just a bad day at the office - although not one of our players imo stood out as putting in a good shift.

As a paying spectator all that one can ask is that the team show up, contend, challenge and demonstrate the vim and vigour we all expect from our City, wearing the shirt with pride.

Wigan away on boxing day a while back (4-3) was one such performance that springs to mind, yes we lost but put on a second half to entertain us.

Let it not be taken out of context tho', its just one game, been here before many times and its how we react from here-on in starting Tuesday! Lessons will be learnt and Top 4 remains the target.

Any positives? Yep - it wasn't a 200 mile drive back like Spuds!!!

not being funny , but i can see the differences to manicni and hughes , if we were losing like that under hughes away , he wouldnt say a word , but mancini , at his tech area all the way through the second half , and i must say he looked fucking furious !! i wouldnt of liked to be in that changing room after the game , i bet he went fookin nuts when he got to them after the game.

waspish said:
for all there dominance yesterday and our inept display those goals in my opinion are down to one
person the Ref! it WAS NOT a foul for there first goal and that penalty like mancini says if they give that there would be 5 to 10 penalty's a game and don't forget it was a grudge game for them and moyles would have got them wound up for the game and also it was there cup final with the fans right behind them.

Yeah good old Chris Moyles eh? He has been one of our best ever managers. its the tunes he plays in the dressing rooms don't you know.

Agree then pen was harsh. it was a foul but they hardly ever get given.

It WAS a freekick though and you see them given in every game.

That wasnt our cup final my friend, our last was last season - when was yours?

Fellanis Hairdo said:
waspish said:

Yeah good old Chris Moyles eh? He has been one of our best ever managers. its the tunes he plays in the dressing rooms don't you know.

Why was your fans celabrating like you won the cup though? And you sold out which is rare you normally get 35k.

Shooter 83 said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:

Why was your fans celabrating like you won the cup though? And you sold out which is rare you normally get 35k.

Didnt think we celebrated like we won the cup to be honest......... Just celebrated a fantastic performance. Surprised that there were any city fans left to listen to us - thought you'd all gone with 15 minutes to go. Unless you were watching on tv?..............

Fellanis Hairdo said:
Shooter 83 said:

Didnt think we celebrated like we won the cup to be honest......... Just celebrated a fantastic performance. Surprised that there were any city fans left to listen to us - thought you'd all gone with 15 minutes to go. Unless you were watching on tv?..............
tell me, why are you a member of a manchester city fan forum, when you are a blue bin dipper?

Fellanis Hairdo said:
Shooter 83 said:

15mins to go dont think so. What I do remember is your lot leaving before halftime in 2004 when we beat you 5-1.

Whens the Parade on beating a pretty much city reserve team, today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.